Evo and STI

RacineRacing

Established Member
How have you guys been fairing up against evos and the STIs...There are starting to be more and more of them on the road...AWD launchs can be crazy but hopefully they are no match for 4.6 modulars and live axles. From what little Ive heard about races between evos and machs..its been a drivers race...just curious.

Fosters

Established Member
went from a roll with an evo, there was no contest. from a stop, he would get me for a while, but i think i'd end up pulling hard on him closer to 100mph

MACH1PB

Established Member
i had one from the dig but neither of us really launched cuz we werent sure if either of us would run so after all this i had him in each gear, always about half a car lenght up to around 80ish then i started to walk him. At around 110ish I had like a 1 1/2 lenght ahead..BTW that was when my mach dynoed 265rwhp and 285rwtq with only a drop in K&N. You most likely will pull them in in the higher mphs...BUT if they are decently modded then the story can change. I havent ran one since then. IF a stock one tries to play, I dont think they can walk me.

Mach1x03x

Established Member
I ran a Evo and I beat him no problem but he couldnt drive the dam thing if his life depended on it....My mach is all stock.

Users who are viewing this thread