Everyone who's purchased a cobra in the last year or so...

anthony0979

Established Member
I bout my 03 red 10 annv 3 weeks ago for 20,000 with 44,000. Steeda short throw and a 3 in pulley, thats all. I love it.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I paid 19,500...
It had 17,000 miles...
It is HotFire Red
It is a Coupe..
No Mods bone stack!!!!!

I got insanely lucky...I bought from guy in Arkansas, It was his sons...His son left for Iraq and didn't want it anymore...So he had to get rid of it for him.. Very nice older man, looked like he really didn't need the money....He sold it to me but I feel I stole it from him..19,500......!!!!!!!:banana:

You mean Redfire.

Is that the cobra that was on Autotrader forever? I was looking at that one before I bought my SB LOL

Qwk GT

Established Member
I got mine I guess before the economy really started going under. Bought in May of this year, 17.6k miles, paid 23.5k for the car, then paid for a 2 year warranty coming out to 25.5k. But the sales guy was really ****ing with me trying to get more, I stormed out, the manager knew I was pissed, gave me another year of warranty for free.

So I guess I could say I got it around 22.5k with the free warranty, but all in all 25k before taxes with warranty.

Kind of sucks if I waited, I may have been able to get a lower milage one, but I was searching for over 6 months, and when I saw this car, I just had to have it.

Bone stock except for flowmaster catback. Still has the factory marking on the pulley. I think its begging to be pullied, but funds are short now.

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
purchased 10/31/2008 North Carolina, driven home to Wichita Kansas
payed $23,000.00
Miles 19,000
color Torch Red
interior DK Charcoal
body coupe
mods stock
condition exellent

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
"Kind of sucks if I waited, I may have been able to get a lower milage one, but I was searching for over 6 months, and when I saw this car, I just had to have it." (can't quote properly LOL)

Don't feel bad looking at all these deals lately. If you want to find what you really want with these cars you either need to be VERY patient, picky, diligent in your searches and/or lucky. I waited 6 mo. as well to find the car that met my criteria and jumped on it immediately. Any one of us who has recently purchased one of these cars has all been through this and when "that car" was found they jumped on it for fear of going to another owner. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds for all of us. I could have waited too and maybe saved $1-2k but now it's winter (storage season in N. Ill) and I had one fun summer of driving!

These cars are fun as hell no matter what the you paid for it. Going down to the garage now and sulk that I can't drive my baby for another 3-4 mo. :nonono:

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
"Kind of sucks if I waited, I may have been able to get a lower milage one, but I was searching for over 6 months, and when I saw this car, I just had to have it." (can't quote properly LOL)

Don't feel bad looking at all these deals lately. If you want to find what you really want with these cars you either need to be VERY patient, picky, diligent in your searches and/or lucky. I waited 6 mo. as well to find the car that met my criteria and jumped on it immediately. Any one of us who has recently purchased one of these cars has all been through this and when "that car" was found they jumped on it for fear of going to another owner. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds for all of us. I could have waited too and maybe saved $1-2k but now it's winter (storage season in N. Ill) and I had one fun summer of driving!

These cars are fun as hell no matter what the you paid for it. Going down to the garage now and sulk that I can't drive my baby for another 3-4 mo. :nonono:

Always remember though, in our area, Christmas and valentines day come up before you can really get the car out. So, I mean, you can justify getting the car at least 2 presents for spring to the significant other.

Ferris Bueller

Established Member
Bought mine from a dealer just outside Baltimore, MD over 4th of July weekend 2008. Gas was at its highest at just under $5.00/gal.

What did you pay for it? $24,500
How many miles did it have? 11,800
What color was it? Black - 10th Anniversary Edition
Vert or coupe? Coupe
Mods? intake, x-pipe, catback

Strato_Chief

SVT Cobra
Established Member
What did you pay for it? $25,000
How many miles did it have? 13,500
What color was it? Black
Vert or coupe? Coupe
Mods? intake, x-pipe, catback, pully, tuned, sway bar and bushings, throttle body, etc

skipsvtcobra

Established Member
Guess I'm taking the cake for paying too much. Bought mine Aug of 08. 2003 Black Cobra coupe with Chrome wheels bone stock , not a mark on it, never seen rain, washed with a hose twice, can eat off of the underneath. $30,000. Older guy had it from new, babied the heck out of it. IE: never once pushed the traction off button.

Last edited:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Guess I'm taking the cake for paying too much. Bought mine Aug of 08. 2003 Black Cobra coupe with Chrome wheels bone stock , not a mark on it, never seen rain, washed with a hose twice, can eat off of the underneath. $30,000. Older guy had it from new, babied the heck out of it. IE: never once pushed the traction off button.

How many miles?

bmxer89

Established Member
03 black coupe
$21k
with 20,000 miles
Bone stock from Carmax!
Got it about 6 months ago

JGEMNTL

JGEMNTL
Established Member
03 cobra, silver, bone stock with 9,137 miles....got it 4.5 months ago 21,500 cash !
the guy who owned it was 83 years old and bought it new, he passed and it was left to his 62 year old daughter, she had it listed on craigs list as a 2003 mustang gt. the pics showed it was a terminator ! it was listed at 25,000 or best, i called and next day drove 2hrs away with 25,000 in pocket, and offered her 20,000 because it sat for 5 months. it started right up, with a new battery. i got lucky i feel ! let the mods begin !!!!!!!!!!!

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
2003 Cobra, $23k at a dealership
42,000 miles
DSG
Coupe
bassani c/b only

i feel bad because it seems the price of terminators has dropped dramatically since i bought mine in March :shrug:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
03 cobra, silver, bone stock with 9,137 miles....got it 4.5 months ago 21,500 cash !
the guy who owned it was 83 years old and bought it new, he passed and it was left to his 62 year old daughter, she had it listed on craigs list as a 2003 mustang gt. the pics showed it was a terminator ! it was listed at 25,000 or best, i called and next day drove 2hrs away with 25,000 in pocket, and offered her 20,000 because it sat for 5 months. it started right up, with a new battery. i got lucky i feel ! let the mods begin !!!!!!!!!!!

83 years old. Nice :rockon:

curtismoff

Established Member
About a month ago I got a bone stock 03 with 36,000 miles still smelled new for 17 grand.I owe nothing on it she is all mine.Added a mac CAI ordered a magnaflow cat back got 2.8 pulley belt and idler and am bidding on a sct tuner on e bay right now.She will need back tires real soon.I just can't help myself I'm 44 with the foot of a 17 year old:rockon:This is my second 03 I got the other one new for 32 grand and sold it in 06 for 29 with 12,000 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread