Everyone who's purchased a cobra in the last year or so...

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
What did you pay for it?
How many miles did it have?
What color was it?
Vert or coupe?
Mods???

Just trying to gain some info

Thanks Guys:beer:

Last edited:

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i bought my '03 DSG coupe with 8500 miles in January for $24k. bone stock except for a Borla catback. i can't compare it to any of those cars that you listed since i have not driven any of them, but i love my cobra!

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Man you guys got some great deals on your cobras! How long did it take for you to find them??

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
i bought my silver cobra for too much...
$24,000
w/ 36,000 mi i got on this site and wanted to die when i saw what the cars were really going for:bash:
BAHHH Well!:shrug:

adamjg2

A little bit earlier, I bought in Jan of 06
2003 ZY
23000mi
had lots of stuff, Steig port, bassani mids and o/r x, dynomax cb
return style fuel system
75 wet shot
PHP heat exchanger and toe link bars
modded tranny from Liberty
and a lot of suspension stuff I have yet to figure out

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
RealSlow5.0 said:
i bought my silver cobra for too much...
$24,000
w/ 36,000 mi i got on this site and wanted to die when i saw what the cars were really going for:bash:
BAHHH Well!:shrug:

That doesnt seem too bad, well at least compared to some of the ones I see on this forum. And SVTP seems to have lower prices than EBay. Where else would you look for a good deal on a Cobra?

osmin c

Established Member
I just got my black coupe for 29k. It is bone stock(the way I wanted it) with 38k miles. The price includes Lojack,Warranty,and GAP insurance. I dont know if I paid too much but I love the thing and dont regret it for a second.

SteveO

Established Member
I bought my DSG '03 cobra in late '05 with 6,100mi for $25,000...bone stock with only a SLP catback...almost 2 years later it only has 8,200mi on it...

AMD[H]unter

Banned
What did you pay for it? -- 21,500
How many miles did it have? -- 65,000 highway miles, never raced on the track
What color was it? -- Sonic Blue
Vert or not? -- Coupe
Mods??? -- Magnaflow catback, CAI

SVT_4_me

Established Member
About2bite said:
Man you guys got some great deals on your cobras! How long did it take for you to find them??

i was looking for a couple months, but i had to sell my '96 cobra before i could buy. i sold my cobra on a saturday, and on the next day
the '03 popped up on autotrader. i took off work on the monday and drove 3 hours to buy it. i was incredibly lucky... i got a great deal, and the timing was perfect!! :banana:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
paid 21k with 3 yr ford extended warranty
38k Miles
Black
Couple
Intake, Catback, Short Shifter

RCMPSVT

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue.
9500 Miles
Mods include steggy ported blower etc....pullied, tuned, exhaust, intake etc...

Paid 26,000 and its a coupe.MINT MINT MINT making 484/496

BTW I also got 3 sets of exhaust with it, a set of satin wheels with rubber, extra intake. So may extras I need a truck with 8ft box to pick everything up.

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
I paid a little too much for mine, considering what some on here are selling theirs for. However, according to the mustang trader i paid about avg. These cars are only going up in value. I paid 29k for mine w/ 9400 miles on it. A little much, but, i've been looking for a torch red, clean, well cared for coupe for quite some time. Although for 29k i also got, lojack, autopage alarm system, in dash dvd player, bassani x, bassani catback, 2.93 pulley, mac cai, autometer gauges on the a-pillar, 18'' deep dish black bullits w/ new tires and last but not least, the all black seats, not the grey inserts or tan inserts (suede part). I wanted this color because my first mustang 97gt was this color. I must say though, i was welcomed back into owning a mustang appropriately, the day i got it, i mean 4 hours after i got it, someone slashed one of the drag radials.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
04' Redfire Coupe with 3,400 miles on the clock. mods were catback, cold air kit, shifter sub frame connectors and extended warranty. new car inside and out and paid $27,000 for it 2 years ago this month. i found it on autotrader.com

smknvette

Established Member
What did you pay for it? $26,000.00
How many miles did it have? 19,000
What color was it? DSG
Vert or not? convertible
Mods??? 2.90 upper, catback, cai, tune, x-pipe, eibach springs, tri-ax shifter
My old 2001 vette does not even compare. I love this car.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Nice... Most of you guys found better deals than I have ever seen. Maybe its because Im not really trying to negotiate and im just looking at the advertised price. I'm sure most guys will go down on their cobras... I know if I had one I sure would haha :coolman:

ponyboyx04

Established Member
28,000 bone stock with 7,500 miles on it.... not one regret..... and how could you compare it to a m3 BMW???? come on man!!!!!

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
October 2006
$25,000
29K Miles

From a Ford dealer with the remainder of the factory 36K warranty...used it twice since then on a bum driver side window!!!

The guy that traded it in, bought a 07 GT500 for way over sticker...I think he paid $70 grand or so!!!

Everything was stock/original except the clutch and maybe the tires...the F1's still had a whole lotta meat on them!!!

I paid a pretty penny but most private party 03-04 Cobra's that I checked out beforehand had way too many mods...I kinda liked the idea of getting something (mostly) unmolested!!!

I'm happy with the purchase...this car rocks!!!

Later...Dave

Users who are viewing this thread