Ever had one of these psycho biatch drivers?

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
I have that happen here too, sometimes I think they just want to slow me down or something. I've even been boxed in before, just because the guy was mad I passed him earlier. I just wait an blow past them and go on my way, most of the time I don't see them again. But boy it's such a pain when they have to cut you off for what ever reason has crawled up their a$$. :fm:

XtremeAceX

Established Member
TXRDRNR said:
I have that happen here too, sometimes I think they just want to slow me down or something. I've even been boxed in before, just because the guy was mad I passed him earlier. I just wait an blow past them and go on my way, most of the time I don't see them again. But boy it's such a pain when they have to cut you off for what ever reason has crawled up their a$$. :fm:

I had some lady in a van who kept cutting me off :shrug: eventually she got next to a car, and i pulled in behind the car she was next to.. and then the bitch slowed doen to get in between us!! :uh oh: .. this was on a 3 lane road, and she was in the left.. me and the other car were in the middle.. the right lane was clear so i moved over and left her ass behind.. :cuss: my buddy was sittin there just looking confused going "wtf!? why is she like.. cutting you off?" I didnt wanna stick around to find out tho.

Oh and i was also in my 04 Focus ZX5 one day.. and some bitch in a sunfire kept cutting me off and slamming on the brakes!! at the next red light.. i got out and she drove up on the curb and hung a right :thumbsup: hehe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread