Ever had one of these psycho biatch drivers?

inteller

Established Member
Today as I was getting onto the turnpike I switched over into the left lane to get around the slow traffic I was coming up on. WAY on up ahead there was a craptastic blazer in the right lane. THE MOMENT I getup to her back bumper the bitch CUTS ME OFF! :cuss: So as I'm doing a deftly executed manuever into the right lane to avoid cramming my car into the POS I look over and the bitch is staring RIGHT AT ME! I was like HOLY SHIT that bitch just did that on purpose!

WTF is with people these days?!?!?!

It kinda got my heart pumping because this was almost the exact same way I totaled out before....I didn't brake this time, which made a BIG difference.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
you should drive in Fayetteville, NC. Bring your nerve calming medication. You'll need it.

I have to leave for work early just to beat the Indy 500 nutjobs jockeying for position. I've never seen so many people cut people off just to get one car infront. We get stopped at the gate anyway for ID checks so there's no point in rushing.

inteller

Established Member
i just thought this was a little psycho....there were NO other cars close by, it's like this person slowed down from the main pack and swerved over intentionally.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
that's daily stuff here. If you don't cut people off / force your way into traffic you ain't getting anywhere.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
inteller said:
Today as I was getting onto the turnpike I switched over into the left lane to get around the slow traffic I was coming up on. WAY on up ahead there was a craptastic blazer in the right lane. THE MOMENT I getup to her back bumper the bitch CUTS ME OFF! :cuss: So as I'm doing a deftly executed manuever into the right lane to avoid cramming my car into the POS I look over and the bitch is staring RIGHT AT ME! I was like HOLY SHIT that bitch just did that on purpose!

It kinda got my heart pumping because this was almost the exact same way I totaled out before....I didn't brake this time, which made a BIG difference.

this type of stuff hapens all the time here. makes me wish i had a shit box so i could pit them like the cops do.

Frank

BBQLS1

Established Member
inteller said:

I usually start my torent of obscenity by waylaying on the horn, and I finish by using sign launguage. Also try to make your verbal assault to where they can read your lips, If they look over.

You could also follow them home.

Does this help?

inteller

Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
that's daily stuff here. If you don't cut people off / force your way into traffic you ain't getting anywhere.

well fortunately this is TUlsa and it hasn't gotten to that point yet. plus it is summertime and the traffic is supposed to be lighter.

YouDontKnowMe

¿what?
Established Member
Its pretty crazy in my whole state, i mean just today i watched some dude in a Saturn rear-end some dude in a Lexus, We need better Drivers programs in the US. :shrug:

inteller

Established Member
well like the other person stated, I need a hoopty with a shit box. after a few of these idiots are pitted they will stop this shit.

BBQLS1

Established Member
Try staring at them while swerving reeeal close to them. Make them think you are a insane, road rage infected psyco, then maybe they will think twice about doing stupid shit.

inteller

Established Member
no i wont stoop to their level. if anything I just want to make it appear like they are at fault.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
When that happened to me the other day, I got beside them with my hands at the top of the steering wheel. When the idiot looked over, I threw my hands down the side of the steering wheel to make it look like I was going to ram them. The guy swerved over to the next lane and almost caused an accident. I just laughed and gave him the finger.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
They would have been shown either one of these for doing something like that

rrcsampleqq4rx.gif

rrcsampleg8jj.gif

inteller

Established Member
ampstang said:
When that happened to me the other day, I got beside them with my hands at the top of the steering wheel. When the idiot looked over, I threw my hands down the side of the steering wheel to make it look like I was going to ram them. The guy swerved over to the next lane and almost caused an accident. I just laughed and gave him the finger.

oh YEAH! I forgot about that! That is how the kid in the Kansas M3 police chase made the stupid Camaro SS jockey ditch.

http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=24635

Last edited:

EATONURLS1

Established Member
Narcosynthesis said:
you should drive in Fayetteville, NC. Bring your nerve calming medication. You'll need it.

I have to leave for work early just to beat the Indy 500 nutjobs jockeying for position. I've never seen so many people cut people off just to get one car infront. We get stopped at the gate anyway for ID checks so there's no point in rushing.

Good Ol' Bragg Blvd and Yadkin Rd. Those are the 2 worst roads, Yadkin Rd is soo damn Narrow its actually kinda scary driving on it.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
BBQLS1 said:
I usually start my torent of obscenity by waylaying on the horn, and I finish by using sign launguage. Also try to make your verbal assault to where they can read your lips, If they look over.

You could also follow them home.

Does this help?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh! I can just picture myself doing that which makes it even funnier :D

Users who are viewing this thread