ever feel misunderstood?

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
22...been with 'wifey' for 5.5yrs...

Asked her for some time off a few nights ago, pretty much devastated both of us...but I need it...

So now all of her friends are telling her Im after/have someone else. There has been 1 person, kinda pursuing me but not so much because of her (wifey). Now even my mom thinks Ive been cheating, cause I hop in the ride and go for a ****ing cruise every night to help clear my mind.

This sucks.

:bash:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I'm always misunderstood...

If you feel you need time apart then take it. No need to feel guilty. I wish I did the same a while back, now I'm living the single life for a while. I've learned more about women in the last four weeks then I did the last four years.

I wish you the best of luck. Chances are things will work out where this was the best thing you could have done for the both of you.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by 97ws6
22...been with 'wifey' for 5.5yrs...

Asked her for some time off a few nights ago, pretty much devastated both of us...but I need it...

So now all of her friends are telling her Im after/have someone else. There has been 1 person, kinda pursuing me but not so much because of her (wifey). Now even my mom thinks Ive been cheating, cause I hop in the ride and go for a ****ing cruise every night to help clear my mind.

This sucks.

:bash:

what the HELL are you talking about???...i dont get it:shrug:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
hey you have to do wht you have to do
just make sure she knows from you that you still love her and you are not cheating on her

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Just offer to let her cruise with you(you know she won't want to). This will show her that you have nothing to hide.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Sucks BUT We need some time apart usally does mean I found someone else. Thats why most people are going to think that way.

darkcrayz

Established Member
whatever happens best of luck man. I dont know your situation but I do know its better to step back and reevaluate things then stay where you dont want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread