Ever been turned on by C/C plates?

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I've been eying these for a while. Been very impressed with these guys. The build quality is amazing. I wouldn't feel horrible buying two sets. One to put on the car and one to hang in your man cave as artwork. It's a shame that you really can't see these on the car. Makes self adjusting at the track easily doable. All you have to do it pick it up, loosen the bolts, shift it over, tighten and done! Enjoy.

10952852365_bb5b5e3f98_b.jpg

10952910476_641ae0c914_b.jpg

10953067163_3e9b2afc29_b.jpg

10953053483_61226c58ae_b.jpg

10952803105_9a541be67c_b.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
so turned on i fapped

Nice product shots, they look like great quality

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
The 3rd pic could be a great advertisement pic for the company with 5.0 blurred in the background.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Yeah they are more expensive than the MM plates but the quality seems to be well worth it. MM makes a great product. I had a lot of their stuff on my old car but these plates are on another level. Ride is more responsive than the stock mounts and there is no more noise at all from the front. Overall I'm very happy. The hash marks are really going to come in handy when trying to set camber for the track.

Adiabatik

Banned
Any chub that these things may cause should quickly be killed once the price tag is seen.....

Coiled03

Established Member
Yeah they are more expensive than the MM plates but the quality seems to be well worth it. MM makes a great product. I had a lot of their stuff on my old car but these plates are on another level. Ride is more responsive than the stock mounts and there is no more noise at all from the front. Overall I'm very happy. The hash marks are really going to come in handy when trying to set camber for the track.

I admit the hash marks would be slick for quick setting, but beyond that, I don't see what makes them better than the MM pieces.

Glad you like them, though. They definitely appear well made.

BMR Tech

I send a ton of people towards Vorshlag's way, for CC plates.

I also send people to MM.

Can't go wrong with either company.

Digital

Established Member
I'd totally squish my balls between your hood and your plates and let you go on a bumpy back road ride while I clung to your fender like a proud eagle.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're in love. No need to be embarrassed. LOL. But seriously, I understand you passion for this mod. You're not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread