Event: Mustang Week, Day 5

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Man, you picked out a couple cars that I totally overlooked. There's just SO much to see at Mustang Week!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Your photos always leave me wanting more Steve.:rockon:

Regarding the Whipple shown, the rapid prototyped lower manifold looks beautiful. I'm eager to see if FRPP picks this piece up or if they push a TVS in their catalog instead, ever since Ford Racing let out a photo an their FB page some time ago.

And George's new GT500 shifter - very, very nice. My guess is that next to it on the table lies the factory shifter he removed from his Boss 302S, as the solid aluminum fork bushings and black FRPP stick are the way the latest S models came. The self contained fulcrum, replacement actuation rod (first time I've seen that from MGW), and what look to be solid bushings should make this latest MGW piece his best. I really got a kick out of his table/fixture as I just finished up one for myself.

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/...c 6060 Transmission VIN Stamping/IMG_5119.jpg

Anyway, great job documenting MW. I'm glad Travis has you here. Keep up the good work!

Mystic 1

Established Member
I feel honored that my mystic Mach was not only noticed but written about. Thank you for your kind words! You made me blush ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread