Even Flow Add-on kit for those who already have the LDC cooling mod

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I bought this with intent of using it, but I don't know if I want to pull the blower and go to the trouble of installing it. For those of you who may be doing a blower swap or something in the near future, this would be great for you. I got it for $50 plus shipping, so I'll ask $50 shipped. It's a great kit, I'd just rather have $50 right now. If I need it in the future, it'll only be a couple of dollars lost. Let me know if you're interested fellas. :coolman:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
8URZ-28 has first dibbs. If that falls through, tazzracing1 is next in line.
Let me explain this kit a little more so that I won't have to answer the same questions over and over.

It's not the same as the one for no LDC mod. It uses the driver's side head fitting from the LDC mod to cycle the coolant back through instead of using the location under the supercharger like the regular Even Flow kit does. It circulates the coolant from the driver's side head back to the radiator instead of to the passenger's side head, that way the coolant gets cooler. I think that about covers it.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
My inbox was full this morning, if you tried to send me something I apologize. The last PM that I got was sent at 10-05-2006 02:44 AM Central Time. If you sent a message after that, please resend it now and I will get it and respond asap. Sorry guys. :)

Users who are viewing this thread