eurotech

Black03SVTCbra

Established Member
First of all i'm new to this site.I purchased my car about 3 weeks and love it.:D I'm looking at purchasing some eurotech tailights for 03 and was wanting to know if they will fit.

El Culebra

Established Member
All due respect please don't you ever ever ever ever put those on that car just what the title says "Euro" that's an American Lean Racing machine it's not a Beamer or a Benz, or worse Japaneese car...no offense to these cars but I won't be having any "Euro Lights on my Cobra" 50 lashes with a wet noddle dude don't do it.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............nooooooooooo..............ahhhhahhh..:nono:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
It wouldn't be my first choice, either. I would suggest the '99/01 Cobra taillights with the amber turn signals...

While StangD281's response was a little harsh, I fundamentally agree with him. :-D "Altezza" may work on the Lightning, but not on a Cobra IMHO...

Cobra'03

Established Member
Well, I tend to agree that most "persoanlized" exterior mods like like a mental handicapped person did them, but you have to give the guy a humantarian award for considering others - they will be seeing a lot of the Cobra's tailights.

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
As Blue98 says - go w/ the '01 amber turn signal type, if anything! No Euro style please! We're beggin' ya!

lethal

Established Member
I vote for ambers too. On crazy thing is... if you put the 01 cobra taillights on ... ppl wont know your an 03 (from behind) and you can catch them off guard.

I'm switching my tails to the 01 lenses.

Black03SVTCbra

Established Member
Well all I was wanting to know was will they fit,but i appreciate all of your opinions.Makes me think twice.:burn:

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue98Cobra
While StangD281's response was a little harsh, I fundamentally agree with him. :-D "Altezza" may work on the Lightning, but not on a Cobra IMHO...

Ok, so maybe I was a little harsh :shrug: Sorry to all of those offended...

But that would be a CRIME, and I prefer to NEVER EVER see a riced-out '03....I might :xpl:

djax

Established Member
All the Euro tail lights I have seen on a Stang just lokk wrong! All have been ricer V-6s too. Sequential taillights. Has no one done a poll on this yet?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Don't you ever put those on your car. Ford should refuse to take in anyones car for service if they have the euro lights. If I owned a Ford dealership that would be one of my rules.

Users who are viewing this thread