Eureka Springs Mustang Days

InThehills

Do any of you attend the Eureka Springs Mustang Days?

Eureka Springs Mustang Days
May 30, 2019 - June 2, 2019

Mark your calendars for the best Mustang event to hit Eureka Springs AR, the 2019 Eureka Springs Mustang Show. Mustangs of every model, every year, customized, stock and whatever else you can do to a Mustang to make it their own. Even though we advertise this as a Mustang event, we will not turn away any Ford Lincoln or Mercury product who wishes to participate.

This event will be a jam-packed weekend of different activities ranging from a get together to a cruise to a parade and more.

For more information visit:
Eureka Springs AR Mustang Show
Facebook Event:

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Been there, done that. Will probably again.
In the pic, the cars are positioned horizontal. A couple years ago they were stacked in like cord wood vertically. That sucked. Couldn't see shit & the cars were stacked too close.
The town is great, good bunch of enthusiasts.
I'll probably go again next year.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
And I'm here again! Staying at the host hotel Best Western. Went out today & burnt some gas in the twisties. Didn't find the limit of the tires laterally but was damn close. Car is clean now, time for a beer. Anyone from the forum, hit me up tomorrow.
I was going to bring one of the terminators, brought the white car in my sig instead.

Users who are viewing this thread