Estimating value of mystichrome leather seats

Clayton Weaver

Hey all. Debating selling a complete set of mystichrome leather seats. They aren’t on the foams, and the fronts are brand new. The backs are out of a coup that were never sat in, so they’re as close to new as you can get. I’ve got a 1996 mystic that has some clear fade and I want to make it perfect, so I’m debating selling them to fund that project. I’m not 100% committed to selling, but I did want to try and get an idea of value. There aren’t any recent sales to compare, so I didn’t really even have a good idea of where to start. Thanks in advance!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Whatever you want...literally. you probably have one of the few sets in that condition and literally NO ONE is selling them.

I'd be asking at least 3k ....probably more

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Having fronts new/like new is money in the bank! Rears are often perfect and passenger seats are often in great shape, but new/like new driver’s seats (and steering wheels) are gold! For a complete set of seat skins like new, somewhere in the $3k range would be a good target.

I have a full set of new vert skins and a recovered wheel in new leather that I’m keeping for a rainy day. These items are getting super rare. I have no plans to sell, so it would take a crap ton more to pry them from my hands. When you go to list them, do so in the 03-04 Terminator area.

HPLouis

Established Member
Having fronts new/like new is money in the bank! Rears are often perfect and passenger seats are often in great shape, but new/like new driver’s seats (and steering wheels) are gold! For a complete set of seat skins like new, somewhere in the $3k range would be a good target.

I have a full set of new vert skins and a recovered wheel in new leather that I’m keeping for a rainy day. These items are getting super rare. I have no plans to sell, so it would take a crap ton more to pry them from my hands. When you go to list them, do so in the 03-04 Terminator area.

Exactly. I had an extra steering wheel and it sold for $1900. I have a set of fronts that, even if someone offered me $3K for it, I wouldn’t sell because you can’t find the leather anymore. I definitely will need the wheel and the fronts for the future so selling them is not an option.

Like Nate said, whoever has it probably isn’t selling it.

IMG_1990.JPG

1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you didn’t need the funds for your Mystic, I’d recommend that you hold on to them because their value is going to go up..up…up!

HPLouis

Established Member
If you didn’t need the funds for your Mystic, I’d recommend that you hold on to them because their value is going to go up..up…up!
Definitely. Treat them like a retirement account. Just let it sit and check it out in a few years and be pleasantly surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread