Equus Bass 770!!! Whaaa??

jkudai13

Established Member
EQUUS, Luxury American Muscle cars Rule - YouTube
:bowdown:

I think i fell in love again!! Does anybody agree!? Idk exactly what this is but DAMN this thing so nice!!! I would Love to own this! Not worth what they are asking tho but if i had the money i would get it! So Retro....So Modern...So Muscle! This is the route Ford should of token for 2015! :bowdown:

Who Agrees?

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
The body looks alright I guess, but I hate the wheels. I love the interior and the double wishbone front and rear suspension.

scott_0

Established Member
cool ass video! the car, idk how I feel about it, it's like a cluster **** of several different cars that should never be introduced........

kwkshift

Established Member
An Equus? Like a Hyundai? That horse looks too much like a Ferrari emblem and "Bass?" Are they referring to something like a bass guitar or a fish? WTF?

Looks like a high-quality build but the branding absolutely sucks.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
EQUUS, Luxury American Muscle cars Rule - YouTube
:bowdown:

I think i fell in love again!! Does anybody agree!? Idk exactly what this is but DAMN this thing so nice!!! I would Love to own this! Not worth what they are asking tho but if i had the money i would get it! So Retro....So Modern...So Muscle! This is the route Ford should of token for 2015! :bowdown:

Who Agrees?

"Should of token"? Grammar needs a bit of help, but yes. Yes, it is a thing of beauty.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
It is a piece of junk guys. I am dead 100% serious. I saw in person 3 of them at Detriot car show. Build quality is poorer then poor. The interior stitching is thrown together. All the electronics are from a corvette and misplaced and look thrown together. Paint job wasnt as good as on a new mustang. I would part the car out or completley redo it. very very disappointed in the car

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
An Equus? Like a Hyundai? That horse looks too much like a Ferrari emblem and "Bass?" Are they referring to something like a bass guitar or a fish? WTF?

Looks like a high-quality build but the branding absolutely sucks.

THIS, looks like a car with an identity crisis. .....but I'd still drive the the paint off it:banana:

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
It is a piece of junk guys. I am dead 100% serious. I saw in person 3 of them at Detriot car show. Build quality is poorer then poor. The interior stitching is thrown together. All the electronics are from a corvette and misplaced and look thrown together. Paint job wasnt as good as on a new mustang. I would part the car out or completley redo it. very very disappointed in the car

I saw them as well at the auto show. Didnt really pay attention to all the details, but I do have to agree about the electronics. They threw the oem Corvette push to start on its side in the center console. Looked like shit.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I saw them as well at the auto show. Didnt really pay attention to all the details, but I do have to agree about the electronics. They threw the oem Corvette push to start on its side in the center console. Looked like shit.

Yeah man they did look awful. And if you ever see one again look it over good. I pay serious attention to the details and I just thought the car was worth parts and that's it. Build quality just wasn't anywhere near a $250k or let alone a $50k. Such a shame. It's like a charger, mustang and corvette all thrown into one. Seats were like mustang style, challenger/charger/mustang body, corvette drivetrain just too thrown together for me.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
I hate this car. It is a re-bodied 67-68 fastback mustang. It's the cheap Chinese toy version you can buy at the Dollar General except they hilariously want too much for it.

I'd rather have the real thing: 67-68 fastback mustang without the messed up front, rear, useless engine, and everything they screwed up.

Users who are viewing this thread