Epstein gets Arkancided

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
We do know that the names were starting to be exposed from orgy island and everyone including slick Willie wanted him dead. This was part of the list released from Epstein's black book. I am certain there were many who wanted him dead besides Clinton.

The list included:

• Billionaire Leslie Wexner
  • Former New Mexico Governor Bruce King
  • Former New Mexico Governor and Democratic presidential hopeful Bill Richardson
  • Peter Soros, the nephew of George Soros
  • Former Miss Sweden and socialite New York City doctor Eva Andersson Dubin
Links to your sources? I’ve only read about two on that list that were unsealed was it Thursday.

At least not without sufficient hedges.

Apparently being on "suicide watch" means someone watches you do yourself in.

Should have been on murder watch....

And where is his blackmail book?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
But at this point, especially in this case, who could be trusted to lead an investigation?
FBI, CIA, & DOJ aren't too credible as of late.

Good question, I don’t have an answer but it’s pretty FUBAR we don’t have a credible agency to lead the investigation.

I am sure the guards helped him and any security footage will be conveniently corrupted, too grainy/low resolution or just missing.

Was thinking the same thing. Who threw the pedo some shoelaces? Probably never know. I would bet my life that the video recorder wasn’t “on” or “malfunctioned”.

Reading more there seems to be confusion on whether he was on suicide watch or not.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've got a conspiracy theory here: Feds know powerful elite will want him dead to protect themselves so they fake his suicide in order to take the pressure off of the investigation in order to get the details out of him so they can build an investigation on all of the big fish they want to fry. Because how does someone commit suicide under 24/7 suicide watch? That is the whole point of the watch, and they are most certainly going to guard him with individuals who cannot be bought nor are corrupt because it was obvious this guy is high risk and valuable to the trafficking investigation. So they fake his death in order to get the details they need without having to worry whether he will be attacked or suicided by someone else and while the elites now think they are safe, the feds will be busting down their doors over the next year from the information they gathered from him.

Fyi, I dont take that theory seriously but I do think it could have happened and would be beneficial for the feds to do.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Exactly! That kind of coin should have put him out on the street in no time. He had the goods on a lot of people. Those people, laid him out.
A billionaire deciding to off himself....... Things must have been out-of-control to decide suicide was best. At least the tax payers saved some bread.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I've got a conspiracy theory here: Feds know powerful elite will want him dead to protect themselves so they fake his suicide in order to take the pressure off of the investigation in order to get the details out of him so they can build an investigation on all of the big fish they want to fry. Because how does someone commit suicide under 24/7 suicide watch? That is the whole point of the watch, and they are most certainly going to guard him with individuals who cannot be bought nor are corrupt because it was obvious this guy is high risk and valuable to the trafficking investigation. So they fake his death in order to get the details they need without having to worry whether he will be attacked or suicided by someone else and while the elites now think they are safe, the feds will be busting down their doors over the next year from the information they gathered from him.

Fyi, I dont take that theory seriously but I do think it could have happened and would be beneficial for the feds to do.
I like your theory!

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
I told my wife exactly this would happen to him. He would not do all of that time, having the info/goods on all of those people... Thats why he paid to fly all of thise politcians, etc., out there. You know he recorded it all just for his protection and so he could continue to be a raging pedo. I said will will hear any day now about him dieing in prison, or committing suicide!

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
There needs to be a full investigation. While I don’t know everything about prisons, how the **** do you attempt suicide, get put on 24 hours suicide watch and then successfully hang yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Here is how: You threaten to reveal secrets on those that are in bed with you if you cant get a out of jail free card again and again.

RALPH R

Established Member
They did a switcheroo

1565462641853.jpg

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Links to your sources? I’ve only read about two on that list that were unsealed was it Thursday.

Should have been on murder watch....

And where is his blackmail book?

Just do a search of Epsteins black book list or in my case I searched Bill Richardson on Epsteins list exposed. There were so many sites that came up with the lists but this is one of them with the names I posted.

Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Little Black Book’ of Famous Clients Published Online

MG0h3

Established Member

I’d lean more towards they faked his death and he’s on a plane to a foreign country

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread