Epic Build Thread: CPr Single Turbo + MMR Pro Mod 1500 block with extras!!

notchy444

Established Member
Cheat mode with a lift! Good to see that empty hole filled with a nice big engine :banana: Dont mind the sexy Red Hurricane billet oil pump and gears. Thanks MMR!

enginein3_zpse6fcc66d.jpg

Look at that sexy K member!
enginein_zpsf0e7e577.jpg

Like some would say "Fits like a glove!"
enginein2_zpsba084382.jpg

Chains are in, Carbon fiber drive shaft ordered and WOT box on the way!! getting close!

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Lookin good.

No coating on the headers though? I thought the kit has them come with coating on them already.

CPRsm

Just mocking them up to take a look at the gate situation. The new big turbos are low back pressure and moving way too much air. Need to add some gate flow for the big boys. Get 'er done and send all the kits out for coating.

notchy444

Established Member
What turbo is this? Looking great so far!

Thanks man dustins putting in work! The turbo in the pic is just the shop turbo we are using for mocking up the kit to fit a bigger wastegate. gonna go with a 60mm gate! Im gonna run a Borg Warner 76/87 with the MT82 trans then once my 6R80 trans is finished gonna slap in air to water and run a big 84/96 BW. gonna put this unfilled MMR 1500 Pro mod block to the test! :rockon:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Thanks man dustins putting in work! The turbo in the pic is just the shop turbo we are using for mocking up the kit to fit a bigger wastegate. gonna go with a 60mm gate! Im gonna run a Borg Warner 76/87 with the MT82 trans then once my 6R80 trans is finished gonna slap in air to water and run a big 84/96 BW. gonna put this unfilled MMR 1500 Pro mod block to the test! :rockon:

Do work!

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Nice, Can't wait to get mine started ;-) spoke to Mark at MMR yesterday. I will be picking up my ProMod on monday :)

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
^ ditto :rockon: these pics we've been receiving are just teasing us!!

Im like a crack head going through withdrawals over here...

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I'm suddenly all giddy inside!! Caveman fab skills are indeed impressive!! Can't wait for my kit :D :beer:

Car is gonna roll dude!!

Users who are viewing this thread