Epic Build Thread: CPr Single Turbo + MMR Pro Mod 1500 block with extras!!

notchy444

Established Member
Sounds pretty good man.
Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but what kind of tires were you doing this testing on? over 700whp and low profile tires is a recipe for spin and going in a ditch lol.

forgot to answer this question. I am currently running Nitto NT05R Drag radials 315/35/20... I was able to hold down the power of a paxton with 11 psi but the turbo has way more torque! 6R80 will be going in VERY soon and the 84mm is up next! very big numbers and track testing is right around the corner.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Dustin has anyone with your kits run a bigger single than this 84mm yet?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
forgot to answer this question. I am currently running Nitto NT05R Drag radials 315/35/20... I was able to hold down the power of a paxton with 11 psi but the turbo has way more torque! 6R80 will be going in VERY soon and the 84mm is up next! very big numbers and track testing is right around the corner.

Would love to see you go to the track with the manual trans and see what the car can do.

CPRsm

The white one ran an 88. But I don't think it had the turbine size or design to max the compressor.

But the 80mm fins on these new turbos, from hub to tip is longer than most 88mm's. And they have made just why of 1300rwhp on larger engines. And over 1300 on smaller engines. Smaller engines keep back pressure ratios in check better.
But the newer wheels have the nuts integrated to the compressor wheel. All one piece, making the fin length even longer. You can see the difference below.

image-72.jpg

image-73.jpg

At this point not sure what the turbos are really capable of HP wise. Et wise, the 76 is allllllmost in the 4's in the 1/8. You can see a slot on the outside of the fins in the first pic. This surge slot was worth a ton of power. But these race covers seem to dyno very funny. Back to back testing modified vs unmodified cover, modified showed a loss in power. But at the track, same modified cover showed a 100rwhp+ gain by the mph increase. Dasan's car only dynoed 757rwhp on 13psi. But it ran 151mph on 12.7psi. 757rwhp is almost 200hp low for that kind of mph. Where ever the power falls w these turbos, I think we'll be testing the strength of a few parts :D

Darufe

Established Member
wait notchy wears thongs?
either A: notchy is a chick with a BADASS car
or B: DOODDDD get some boxers some briefs anything i dont wanna picture a white (now brown) thong up a mans hairry butt crack damn it!

my eyessssssssssss must burn off my eyesssssss

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
It can't be Victoria's secret ones tho. Never enough support. Shit just kinda falls all over the place...

Darufe

Established Member
i remember one day...i had a girlfriend who was 4'10" 1/2 100lbs and i decided itd be hilarious to try on her thong and walk around the house (i was still a teenager and living with dad) so ya her extra small thong was rather revealing on me. both nuts hanging to each side half my D stickin out the top...
i just walk up to my dad and say hey how you like my new underwear bro??
well he fell to the ground laughing he laughed so hard he cried

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
i remember one day...i had a girlfriend who was 4'10" 1/2 100lbs and i decided itd be hilarious to try on her thong and walk around the house (i was still a teenager and living with dad) so ya her extra small thong was rather revealing on me. both nuts hanging to each side half my D stickin out the top...

Dafuq???

Bud

Established Member

Been here 3 years with only 40 posts and you chose talking about your nuts hanging out of some panties for post number 41. At least things didn't get weird in here...

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Thats ****in sig material right there!!!!

Bud's comment... not the whole nut separation thing... LMFAO!!!

Darufe

Established Member
Hahaha they sked what was wrong with a man wesring a thong! I explained what was wrong with a man wearing a thong! Whats wrong with that?!? :p

I was sure someone would get a laugh :/

Users who are viewing this thread