Enzo video!

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Bad Ass! That thing belongs on a track. Looked like he passed a few Yugos... 21.8 megs. Worth the download.

yellow1

Established Member
it looks like the last car that they showed him passing might have been a lancer evo, I saw blue and a big wing like the evo

cboutme

Established Member
Originally posted by shacar87
Nice, but i'll take the Koeniggsegg!

don't know a whole lot about it, but the VW W12 looked sweet!! anyone know anything about that car?

CodeRed30

Established Member
Enzos rule!:bowdown: My second choice definitely a sick car. I have 2 letters and 3 numbers from Chrysler for ya: ME412. Its a mid-engine (ME), 4 turbo (4), 12 cylinder (12) rocket.

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
damn, thats a beast. finally a supercar where it should be, driven hard at a track and not in some damn garage its whole life. thats the only car i know of that goes up in value once its off the lot, 675 k new 2 million used...can you say profit?

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I've seen something that happened in this video in a lot of videos on the Enzo.

Downshift...brake...turnBEEP

The horn button on that thing must be in an awkward place, or it must be very sensitive. Tiff Needell did it at least 3 times around the track at Fiorano when he tested the Enzo for the BBC...

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Mmmmmm, I could live with hitting the horn every once in a while

shacar87

Established Member
Originally posted by CodeRed30
Enzos rule!:bowdown: My second choice definitely a sick car. I have 2 letters and 3 numbers from Chrysler for ya: ME412. Its a mid-engine (ME), 4 turbo (4), 12 cylinder (12) rocket.

Wonder where Chrysler got that idea?... can we say GT90, the prototype from Ford how many years ago? I read that if Ford would've put it into production, it would've had an optional package for the turbos that would take it up to 950 HP off the showroom floor! Personaly i don't think that 850 HP out of a V12, QUAD Turbo is all that special considering such motors as the V10 Cobra, or the Motorsport 514 V8, naturally aspirated, puts out 600!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
I just want to say that this vid is not worth the 21 meg d/l in my opinion. the cameraman keeps cutting away to look at the tach everytime the driver is passing someone:bash: and the quality of the video is poor as well. just my 2 cents. I didnt even finish the video. got to about 5:25 seconds and the cameraman pissed me off for the last time and I shut down the video.

Originally posted by cboutme
don't know a whole lot about it, but the VW W12 looked sweet!! anyone know anything about that car?

are you talking about the W12 phaeton that is currently in production? the concept W12 race car was never actually adopted. VW felt there would be too little demand for them at too high of a cost. Good decision IMHO.

But Bugatti, a division of Volkswagen, is making the Bugatti Veyron EB 16-4. W16 engine, 7 speed sequential manual trans, all-wheel drive, quad turbo and they estimate power at over 1000hp and a 0-60 of 1.9 seconds!!!!! Top speed is estimated to be 225 mph but will of course be limited due to aerodynamic drag. It should be the fastest production car to date and it is being imitated by many. Even GM is releasing its own version of this supercar in the form of a Cadillac V-12 all wheel drive quad turbo with estimates of near 1000 hp.

Users who are viewing this thread