Enter the NSX...

ArabianOak

Established Member
I am sad to report that the frog (aka T-rex) was lemoned out...not sure if anyone saw some of my youtube videos on it, but it was plagued with problems that could have easily been solved in my opinion with a simple PDI...Anyways the Campagna dealer took it back and gave me everything I had into it.

I didn't know if I would get anything else for awhile as I have a Tesla P100D as my daily and ordered a new Busa back in March, which "should" be here the first week of July.

But then my friend from a local dealer text me a pic of a red NSX in his showroom...he said it sat next to a ferrari and new vette but it was as if those two cars were not even there...lololololol...great sales pitch! 2017 model with 17k, one owner, perfect history etc.

Everything else is history...car came with built in radar/jammer and full paint correction/clear bra. Biggest sticker I have ever seen on one as well, fully optioned. I've only had it a few days but it is a painful reminder on how good the japanese are at building ANYTHING!

Every part of this car is built to perfection. The built quality and paint on it are the best I have ever seen. Stock performance is excellent and the 9 speed DCT is perfect.

Here are some pics.

1537_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ch_T2AK9a1kAX-JXAzC&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

4506_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=m6xZ3IY8u8sAX-2o3mY&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

0449_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=dP24uNanrK8AX_D00-f&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

5100_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=zB4CVkw5I6wAX8SLjMW&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

2153_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=IrD9w6S56y0AX8fm1IP&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

01&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=T9zSahZz--4AX8gFkGN&tn=JV_t5dxVNjuj6ycR&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

6125_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=BjRyCWlRXasAX8gciwl&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

9687_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=z8qd2Z2Rx-oAX91Xdxn&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

3483_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Jhn0HKNbzmcAX_4k7Xh&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

198463381_10158584825246775_6744133608475797127_n.jpg

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
600 hp. Pretty impressive. Things quite heavy tho at 3900 lbs. And thats with a bunch of CF parts. Still beautiful tho and im sure it can make a shit load more power with a tune and E85.

Sorta looks like what the Audi TTRS SHOULD have looked like. But dam the TTRS is like 3300 lbs.

ArabianOak

Established Member
600 hp. Pretty impressive. Things quite heavy tho at 3900 lbs. And thats with a bunch of CF parts. Still beautiful tho and im sure it can make a shit load more power with a tune and E85.

Sorta looks like what the Audi TTRS SHOULD have looked like. But dam the TTRS is like 3300 lbs.

Yes, they are on the heavy side but they do have 4 motors, 3 electric and one v6tt...stock record is 10.8@127. I did order a science of speed tune for it which gives the car over 100rwhp on the 93 tune...lol. Mid to low 10's on race gas with that tune. Plenty for me.

Hef

Established Member
As one of the guys who does a 45 min break in on the bench on every NSX produced and handles engine assembly plant quality at the Ohio Engine Plant where these engines are built....these cars are no joke and I know they have more HP lingering in them. And yes, the Japanese quality as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hef

Established Member
Might be on my work phone but I have pics with Leno's and Seinfeld's engines. I wanna say they were like #3 & 4 or #2 & 3 produced..... Hendrick bought #1, he actually bought 2, one to drive and one for his museum, we had a big event and reveal for him buying #1..........anyways, some neat stuff

ArabianOak

Established Member
As one of the guys who does a 45 min break in on the bench on every NSX produced and handles engine assembly plant quality at the Ohio Engine Plant where these engines are built....these cars are no joke and I know they have more HP lingering in them. And yes, the Japanese quality as well.

Wow! I just watched the video on that process. Are these motors fully forged?

You have an awesome job. Lol

Recon

Established Member
It’s a good looking car; body isn’t overly done which is what I like. I kinda wish there were different trims available. As in a non hybrid set up sticky along the lines of weight savings. I’m sure it’s a good performer, and with Japanese engineering it should be durable.

Pick your poison.

Hef

Established Member
Yeah the Japanese have never been fancy with their colors on all lines of models. The 2 colors I like is white with black rims and believe it or not, there is a money green one that grows on you

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! That is one hell of a car. I love the paint. Not so much loving the wheels, but if you like them that's all that matters. Man, the sticker on that is over the top. Was the paint correction done recently? Probably was. Enjoy it. Should be a ton of driving satisfaction on tap.

Users who are viewing this thread