Engine Sale

railroad

Established Member
I am shopping for a A50XS Coyote crate engine.
I have seen them delivered for about $14,400. Are there any better prices or sales coming on these engines? It is going in a Factory Five Cobra.
If anyone knows of a better price or pending sale, please post or pm me. I need a break on that price.
Thanks,

Zemedici

Established Member
If you can find one for 14,4 buy it, retail on them is almost $17,000. That's about what I would pay and my shops a huge Ford Racing distributor.

railroad

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. I tried a connection with a Ford dealership. I think they get the engine for about 13,600, but he would not forego a $600 mark up from that. A decent price, but I would have to add tax and pick the engine up.
Best price right now, is 14,198 with free shipping. I guess, I should jump on that and not look back.

Zemedici

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. I tried a connection with a Ford dealership. I think they get the engine for about 13,600, but he would not forego a $600 mark up from that. A decent price, but I would have to add tax and pick the engine up.
Best price right now, is 14,198 with free shipping. I guess, I should jump on that and not look back.

absolutely. Go for it. Inforbuild!

Users who are viewing this thread