Engine Rebuild in Phoenix(or Tucson)

Vigilante

Established Member
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shop that would do engine rebuilds or anyone looking to make some money and help a fellow member out? I have all the parts, and I would prefer to pay someone here who has free time and do it by hand with you and have you show me everything vs letting a shop have it and not be able to see what all goes into it, but I'm open to whatever. It can be either in Tucson or Phoenix.

97 Mustang Cobra - I plan on reusing the Block and Crank. Also, so far I have C heads and lower, rods, pistons and rings, B head upper and adapter, battery relocation, smog delete, billet oil pump, and all new head bolts, gaskets and screws. I plan on getting the coil pack delete harness and running COP and most likely a crossover delete from MMR. I just want to minimize all the crap under the hood and have a fresh motor after I was told it likely has rod knock.

Please and Thank you!

mvk13

oooohhhhh Shiny!
Established Member
Car Guy 600 E. Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ, 85225. 480_917-2871. Ask for Gene and tell him Mike K sent you. Home
I'm personally @ 450/450 rwhp and they did all my machine work and I did the assembly. They have a 10 bay shop, full machine shop, 3 axis cnc mill, 5 axis cnc lathe, etc. Full fabrication shop that poses as a NAPA Auto center lol.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

mvk13

oooohhhhh Shiny!
Established Member
PM me if you have any questions or want me to meet you down there. I live and work 5m from them

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread