Engine numbers finally

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Decent. Not enough to make me jump ship, but still good numbers.

We all knew you were going to jump ship regardless lol

Don't worry, if you venture North for a weekend, I'll give you a ride in mine.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Nice numbers! I would love to have one, just not in the budget for a couple years.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Sounds like someone needs to re-prioritize their budget... lol

haha. My budget is strapped. Not much moving around I can do currently. I gotta get daycare and healthcare costs under control. Back to spending over 1100 a month on daycare and well over 700 a month on healthcare as we aren't under an employer sponsored plan.

Zemedici

Established Member
haha. My budget is strapped. Not much moving around I can do currently. I gotta get daycare and healthcare costs under control. Back to spending over 1100 a month on daycare and well over 700 a month on healthcare as we aren't under an employer sponsored plan.

not looking forward to healthcare come next year.....wifey turns 26 :(

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
not looking forward to healthcare come next year.....wifey turns 26 :(

Ya, we had free healthcare from the Navy just a few years ago. It hasn't been fun adjusting. If I can find a job at a larger employer, we can reduce it a lot but it wouldn't be with kaiser, and when my wife graduates, we should be able to get better coverage, through our preferred Kaiser, for $300 a month at her current employer. She doesn't work full time so she doesn't get the benefits yet.

I'm not ready for my daughter to be old enough yet, but I can't wait till she is in school full time so I don't have to pay daycare lol.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
it's so fast it can outrun the horrible exhaust sound. but not in sand rail mode from the photos of it in up to the frame

Users who are viewing this thread