Engine gone again!!

99BOSS

Established Member
You mess with the bull, you get the horns. I used to enjoy his vids but not anymore. I kind of wish people would just quit watching him all together so he'd have to sell his fleet of new Ford hardware and have to go back to doing what he did before youtube. On a side note, other shops that have built GT500s have not experienced anywhere near the probs he has. Makes you wonder...

fearthesnake

Established Member
You mess with the bull, you get the horns. I used to enjoy his vids but not anymore. I kind of wish people would just quit watching him all together so he'd have to sell his fleet of new Ford hardware and have to go back to doing what he did before youtube. On a side note, other shops that have built GT500s have not experienced anywhere near the probs he has. Makes you wonder...
That was my thought as well. Either he or his shop tuner dont know wth they are doing.

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Do you even know what failed yet
No I don't. I do remember when the builder did the motor the first time, they raised the compression on it so it could run e85 all of the time. I don't think the motor lasted a month when the compression was low in one of the cylinders. They swapped pistons and put it back to the stock compression numbers, and took the cams out. Then he put the spray on it, and now this video with the motor issue.Rob at Palm Beach Dyno has a stock block with power like or close to stangmode and his is still going, so it could be anything. Most believe it is the builder.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
No I don't. I do remember when the builder did the motor the first time, they raised the compression on it so it could run e85 all of the time. I don't think the motor lasted a month when the compression was low in one of the cylinders. They swapped pistons and put it back to the stock compression numbers, and took the cams out. Then he put the spray on it, and now this video with the motor issue.Rob at Palm Beach Dyno has a stock block with power like or close to stangmode and his is still going, so it could be anything. Most believe it is the builder.

Why did he build it the first time? Maybe next time he'll jump it over a creek. Will not click. Why would you spray these?

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Why did he build it the first time? Maybe next time he'll jump it over a creek. Will not click. Why would you spray these?
To me to spray it, was beyond stupid. The reason it blew at first is some say he didn't have the right fuel system for the power that he had. I'm not 100% sure.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Yeah, it's gotten annoying. I don't know how much research he did before selecting his builder but to each their own. Adding nitrous was dumb. At least he still drives a GT500, SpeedPhenom keeps posting about GT500s when he no longer owns one. I guess he realized nobody cares about his opinion anymore...

Last edited:

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Yeah, it's gotten annoying. I don't know how much research he did before selecting his builder but to each their own. Adding nitrous was dumb. At least he still drives a GT500, SpeedPhenom keeps posting about GT500s when he no longer owns one. I guess he realized people nobody cares about his opinion anymore...
I can't stand slowspeed fenom!!

LostM

Established Member
hes had some bad luck with the car. he is one of 60+ running with PBD however, and nowhere near the fastest / highest HP. so that means what else is different.. 1st motor was on him, after that and short time in between tells you whats really going on ( engine builder)

Users who are viewing this thread