Engine gone again!!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
hes had some bad luck with the car. he is one of 60+ running with PBD however, and nowhere near the fastest / highest HP. so that means what else is different.. 1st motor was on him, after that and short time in between tells you whats really going on ( engine builder)
At the same time I’ve known plenty of folks that can **** up a steel ball with a rubber screwdriver

fearthesnake

Established Member
hes had some bad luck with the car. he is one of 60+ running with PBD however, and nowhere near the fastest / highest HP. so that means what else is different.. 1st motor was on him, after that and short time in between tells you whats really going on ( engine builder)
Agree. You have to question both parties at this point.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
I haven't been clicking many of his videos since he went nuts with the car. He at least is a guy I find relatable. He comments in the latest video that Streetspeed has over 1M followers, and that's because the guy was born into the guilded class and had multiple supercars when he started his channel. So I at least respect Stangmode for having to work for what he has.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't been clicking many of his videos since he went nuts with the car. He at least is a guy I find relatable. He comments in the latest video that Streetspeed has over 1M followers, and that's because the guy was born into the guilded class and had multiple supercars when he started his channel. So I at least respect Stangmode for having to work for what he has.

I honestly can’t stand streetspeed. In fact, I can’t stand many YouTubers at this point. But streetspeed is at the top for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

93 347 Cobra

Established Member

You cannot blame the engine builder for this. The build was on, the tune or overall cooling setup was not.

Last edited:

Cobra Therapy

Established Member

You cannot blame the engine builder for this. The build was on, the tune or overall cooling setup was not.
I saw it,and i think the cooling system was the issue.There are some in the comments said that the cooling lines were near the headers.If that is the case,that was a huge issue.Ken from Palm Beach Dyno has a gt500 and with the stock block and things,has no issues like stangmode.I think the NOS played a part in melting that piston like that.

LostM

Established Member
SS717 certainly did not start with a fleet of cars lol. he was a nobody with a diesel, it grew organically from there.

Well, yes I can, because I know exactly what happened. But it wasnt the tuner, AND it wasnt the engine builder. I cant say anymore about it.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
There are several of the mustang Youtubers that I stay away from. All about wasting your time with too much drama and they get paid by the amount of clicks.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zemedici

Established Member
im not watching 15 videos of a cringelord self diag-ing..

Guy's upset his hopped up car broke? Cars are #4 most expensive hobby, behind women / planes / boats

Race it
Break It
Fix It

Repeat

Users who are viewing this thread