Engine Compartment Stickers?

slstang

Anybody know where I can buy replacement stickers/decals for the engine bay of my 1999 Cobra? Some of the stickers that are on the inside of the hood look horrible, and I want to replace them. Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks

Mach0ne351

Established Member
ummmm....you can make the vector art files yourself and u can take them to your local decal shop. if you look for businesses that deal with flag poles, banners, flags...etc. theyll do the work for you. i made all mine myself. if you have a copy of Adobe Illustrator, then you can do it. if you dont...download limewire from www.limewire.com and search for it. then download it, and installed it...then get the images you need off the net, then recreate them in Illustrator. might be hard if you dont know how to use Illustrator, but you probably have a friend that knows how to do it. its easy. hope this helps.

-marek

SAVAGE99

Established Member
:) I know this has been thought of and your problably trying to find a cheaper way but all those stickers (disclaimers and emission etc...) should be available from the dealer. I used to price that stuff out at the dealer that I worked for and they have their own part #'s. It may or may not be on the sticker itself but if they are still on the car any parts guy at the dealer should be able to order replacements for you. If its completely gone or messed up they should be able to show you the pictures on the parts computer. I was always surprised at how many the dealer I worked at had in stock. They would get returned from the body shop when they determined that they did not need to be replaced but were ordered anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread