WANTED: Engine builders tag

SVT-Suzza

My engine tag is damaged and I want to obtain a new one or possibly a metal replacement. I have a 1997 cobra I recently purchased and want to restore it to its original glory. I can make out the name Jim adams on one box but the other is damaged to where I can’t make it out. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks

bergz22

Established Member
My engine tag is damaged and I want to obtain a new one or possibly a metal replacement. I have a 1997 cobra I recently purchased and want to restore it to its original glory. I can make out the name Jim adams on one box but the other is damaged to where I can’t make it out. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks
Are you looking for the names or a new tag? I think I have an extra one I bought a while back. It’s not the metal one though.

SVT-Suzza

Are you looking for the names or a new tag? I think I have an extra one I bought a while back. It’s not the metal one though.
I did some research based on what I could make out on the tag and names of builders and it was Jim adams and ray kohler. I need a new tag altogether. I suppose I could write the names myself then laminate and keep the old tag in the glove box or something. I know I can buy them online but if you’re willing to let me get it cheap and pay for shipping I’d appreciate it. My email is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread