Encounter With Ford GT

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Encounter-With-Ford-GT_210870.htm]Encounter With Ford GT- Video[/ame]

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I was expecting a race. Nice vid though. I ran into one last summer. I got killed but it was a fun race.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
god why do people put the mach 1 chin spoiler on their 03-04 cobras? looks like total shit.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
god why do people put the mach 1 chin spoiler on their 03-04 cobras? looks like total shit.
I didn't ask for your opinion, and don't give a damn what you think. If i would have asked an opinion that would be different. That's like me saying, why do people post signatures of motorcycles on SVT performance? ? ? looks dumb. Bottom line, it's my car, and i'll do what i want. You do your thing, and i'll do mine.:beer:

Last edited:

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
I was expecting a race. Nice vid though. I ran into one last summer. I got killed but it was a fun race.
I wanted to go from even, but the only chance i got to run, was to chase down the fly-by and then when i was letting off to get even with him, he hit it again. I wasn't really expecting to catch him like that, i was thinking he was going to run off and leave me. Maybe he was in 6th gear. All in all, beautiful car, and i had fun.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
was it just me or did the ford gt not get on it cause he was cocky if i saw the lighting next to me hearing a fellow eaton on it, I would take off, what a dick!
What lightning? The blue one? The camera car is a 600+ rwhp KB cobra. The blue lightning you see in front of me for a few seconds is a JLP built motor KB that runs 11.00 at 125. I don't think the guy was a dick, i just wish he would have lined up even and went from 3 honks. Oh, well.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
what kinda hp are u making?
It made 605rwhp at Murillo Motorsports on a mustang dyno before a few mods like electric water pump and better cold air. After fuel system(which i have sitting in the garage) i'm gonna have Patrick at PSI retune it.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
was it just me or did the ford gt not get on it cause he was cocky if i saw the lighting next to me hearing a fellow eaton on it, I would take off, what a dick!
Listen at 1min 4sec. You can hear his exhaust and hear him get on it, that's why i hit it again. Once again--beautiful car. :rockon:

Common

Established Member
Little brother trying to start shit with his superstar brother. Pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread