Enclosed car transporter from Ft Worth to Colorado Springs?

Nukem1040

Established Member
The plan was for me to drive down and get the car myself. With being out of state every weekend, back to back appointments, and pelvis surgery on the 27th, I won’t be able to pull this off for some time. Anyone know someone making a trip from there towards Denver? Or a good transporter? I called my guy and he must have went out of business, phone number is disconnected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTXTC

Established Member
The plan was for me to drive down and get the car myself. With being out of state every weekend, back to back appointments, and pelvis surgery on the 27th, I won’t be able to pull this off for some time. Anyone know someone making a trip from there towards Denver? Or a good transporter? I called my guy and he must have went out of business, phone number is disconnected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s worth the money for the paid transport. Lookup the reputations and reviews on the insured transport car carriers. There are SVTP Gods like @Tob who can buy new GT500’s and hit and vaporize raccoons without damage on the journey home. But for most people, what trip you are describing would not have been possible over 100 years ago....and you are also picking up something cool and most aren’t that lucky. Just my .02

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Colorado Springs you say? I'm about 15 minutes from there. Can't really help you out though sorry. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread