empty garage ?!?!?! Bitter sweet

nxhappy

Established Member
you ever look at an empty garage and think .....WHAT THE **** ?!

So bitter sweet hahaha. No insurance to pay. More room for stuff. And yet .....NO TOYS.

I really liked the C5Z ....but what does a greedy jew luv more ....uhhhh money LOL. "everything is for sale for the right price!"

in store next ..... motorcycle? Cobra? Foxbody? F bird? Nothing ? Goddamn I have issues. MY GARAGE IS EMPTY ! I've always had one toy and now nothing, I feel sad and happy at the same time LOL.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I feel ya!!! I'm fighting off the "new toy" bug everyday. In my situation im in the planning stage of building a new house. So i tell myself not yet, just wait, there will be time. Rash decisions have gotten me in trouble in the past. I figure get the house built let the dust settle.......then its play time!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Buy a Edge body shell for a grand and leave it. Garage filled cheaply and you can buy random parts to satisfy the buy a part itch. Bonus points if you resell the parts for a profit! Win Win!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I had a empty garage for probably 6-8 months at one point in time. I absolutely hated it!

Buy something else! If anything, it's something to go look at. Even if it doesn't get driven much.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, my garage will be completely empty next week.
Because I'm finally having the garage floor coated (polyaspartic) and everything has to be move out. ;) Cars could go back in the next day, but I'm giving it two days.

My94GT

Established Member
I know the no toys feeling. I haven’t had one in a few years now. I’m in the process of having a new home built and the garage is getting a lot of attention in hopes that a toy finds it’s way there in the next couple years

VenomVeins

Established Member
you ever look at an empty garage and think .....WHAT THE **** ?!

So bitter sweet hahaha. No insurance to pay. More room for stuff. And yet .....NO TOYS.

I really liked the C5Z ....but what does a greedy jew luv more ....uhhhh money LOL. "everything is for sale for the right price!"

in store next ..... motorcycle? Cobra? Foxbody? F bird? Nothing ? Goddamn I have issues. MY GARAGE IS EMPTY ! I've always had one toy and now nothing, I feel sad and happy at the same time LOL.
My brother, after owning 30+ plus cars im very close to going down this road:

Roadster - Factory Five Racing

Took my friends out for a spin on the coast here and DAMN is that thing fun as hell to drive. Mashing the throttle with no roof just hits so different-its literally music to my ears and fast as holy ****.

Maybe give the Factory Five AC Cobra a shot?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Crap im so far the opposite right now.. i am completely out of space. Garage is full along with a 32' toybox packed full.

Sucks when you cant buy more stuff because you got no place to put it all hahaha.
This is why I'm leaving my 1 stall garage and not building a 3 stall. Hopefully, I get some property soon to build a 40x60 shop.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Can’t wait til mine is empty. Waiting for the oil field to go back up to start selling shit

Users who are viewing this thread