Emissions monitors readiness troubles. 2011 GT

32v Mach1

Established Member
2011 GT manual, O2 sensor, and O2 sensor heater monitors will not set to ready. Had it at the dealer and they installed a new PCM for this problem, now a week and a half later and about 500 miles both monitors still not set. Took back to dealer they did a guided drive cycle while watching o2 sensors and both are functioning properly and cat monitor is “ready”, they tell me I need to drive it more. They also have told me that they have had others with the same issues. Anyone here had this problem? Any help is appreciated, I’m ready to burn it to the ground lol and registration expired yesterday so I’m on 10 day movement permit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Took forever for my 2004 F150 to show as ready after I had it apart for a month doing a timing chains/guides/tensioners/cam phaser/oil pump job. Finally I went on a 1 hour highway drive and it finally worked. The nice guy at the inspection station said I’d be ok if I got stopped by the cops. Hang in there - it is a pain in the butt no doubt. It shouldn’t be this hard but it is.

Users who are viewing this thread