Eminem becomes a born again Christian

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
So the wife and I were talking tonight and Eminem came up, and she mentions that he is a Christian. I looked at her confused and said, "There's no way."

Anyway, did a quick google search and I'm not really finding anything to deny it. Anyone else hear this? Is it valid? I had noticed that he hasn't really been as "In the light" as he has been in the past.

Eminem Becomes a born Again Christian? | Rap Basement

65fastback2+2

Established Member
That be awesome....but I have a feeling he'll just go back to cursing a ton in his music...which will be a letdown.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
LOL, riiiiight. Guarantee you he is up to something to flip it back on them. He hasn't been in the spotlight in awhile, he's going to do something to stir up some trouble for the attention.

What's next, Pierce Morgan going to apply for American citizenship? lmao.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
LOL, riiiiight. Guarantee you he is up to something to flip it back on them. He hasn't been in the spotlight in awhile, he's going to do something to stir up some trouble for the attention.

What's next, Pierce Morgan going to apply for American citizenship? lmao.

This is kinda what I'm thinking....what is he trying to pull?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Can't blame him. He's already done what people dream of doing and is now mostly producing and making beats. He has said a lot of times that he wants to just produce music. Looks like he's finally heading that direction. Being past 40, looks like he just wants to enjoy life

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I guess he is just trying to find a meaning for his life. What ever floats his boat. The guy has been through it all. Although I find it hard to believe that Christians would accept him, wait for his next album, LOL.

My94GT

Established Member
I guess he is just trying to find a meaning for his life. What ever floats his boat. The guy has been through it all. Although I find it hard to believe that Christians would accept him, wait for his next album, LOL.

^^this. then again didnt Mase get out of rap for the church life as well?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
When is Vanilla Ice making a comeback?

Sent from my office in the Bureau

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member

It's not about Christians accepting him, it's about him accepting God. Like you said, we shall see by his actions.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Really? Ever listen to his music? LOL.

I know plenty of religious people who would shun the thought of him being associated with them. I mean, these are the same people who told me I would go to hell for listening to heavy metal when I was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread