Embargo is lifted!! offical info on the 2011 Mustang GT

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
eh it'll grow on me or ill just use the old gt emblems and people will think i have the old 3v.......i cant wait till i can get one of these bad boys

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
cant wait till Ford re-designs the Mustang's exterior, because it's butt ****ing ugly.

The power is nice though, nothing to complain about.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
really that car with a 6 speed man, track pack and brembo brakes will be one sweet ride. Will be able to run hard in the 1/4 and open track it as well.

Lets not forget the nicer interiors these mustangs have to for the ride home.

good job ford...again

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I wonder if thats what the engine bay actually looks like or its been cleaned up for the photos, it just seems super clean and simple, if so good job ford

edit:just finished reading the specs on the motor, I want to get one from a junk yard in a year or two but surprised at the 11.1 compression, guess forged pistons and lower compression are amust if you want to make a lot of power with these motors as they wont be very boost friendly

Last edited:

rickm8

Banned
I wonder if thats what the engine bay actually looks like or its been cleaned up for the photos, it just seems super clean and simple, if so good job ford

edit:just finished reading the specs on the motor, I want to get one from a junk yard in a year or two but surprised at the 11.1 compression, guess forged pistons and lower compression are amust if you want to make a lot of power with these motors as they wont be very boost friendly

Great point, I'm sure the blue oval freaks will find a way to make it potent with little effort though. It's a nice blank canvas to work with.

Now I want to see an 'eco-tec' TT v6 in one, snap in some new turbo's and supporting mod's and you could have a killer

Users who are viewing this thread