Elon Musk: World War 3 Warning - The LAST World War Is Coming

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Musk has called Mars a "fixer upper planet" lol!

I agree there is a lot of negative news however I like how Elon is thinking outside the box. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to put all your eggs in one basket and only think about humanity's future on Earth. The way things are going with politics anything could be possible. The globalists are circling around Russia. Sanctions, organizing protests internally to try and overthrow the government. The recent attack on Syria will cause more tension between Russia and the globalists. The globalists want to overthrow the Syrian government. Russia does not want this.

The globalists are extremely reckless. They compromised the elections in the USA. In my opinion if the truth ever came out their very survival would be at risk. So they might be willing to bring down everyone with them rather than being brought to justice.

Putin knows this. You cannot make deals with the Deep State. They are dirty and fight dirty. Making a deal with them would be suicide.

Threatening U.S., Putin Promises Russians Both Missiles and Butter (Published 2019)

MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia — facing an economically beleaguered, less-supportive public — used his annual state-of-the-nation speech on Wednesday to promise a raft of social spending, while also doubling down on threats against the United States.

Mr. Putin said Washington was fueling a new arms race by withdrawing from a landmark nuclear weapons treaty and possibly deploying new missiles in Europe. Without mentioning any country in particular, he warned that if American missiles were deployed on the continent, within a few minutes’ flight of his country, Russia would aim its weapons at those missiles and at targets in the United States.
Russia is sitting on vast resources and oil reserves. Putin is also former KGB.

If you dont think that dude has detailed plans to **** up the west and anyone who would dare plot a coup against him, your delusional.

I actually respect the guy, and personally I think Trump and Putin got along well. Biden on the other hand is so absent his "aides" who are calling the shots are poking a Russian bear.

They dont realize how bad that is and how weak our hand truly is.

quad

Established Member
Russia is sitting on vast resources and oil reserves. Putin is also former KGB.

If you dont think that dude has detailed plans to **** up the west and anyone who would dare plot a coup against him, your delusional.

I actually respect the guy, and personally I think Trump and Putin got along well. Biden on the other hand is so absent his "aides" who are calling the shots are poking a Russian bear.

They dont realize how bad that is and how weak our hand truly is.
Yes I agree. Russia is not going anywhere yet. But even Putin's time will come to an end. Hopefully for the Russians they won't get a puppet like Biden afterwards.

rborden

Established Member
Let’s ****ing go. I’m tired of this pussified idiocy the world has turned into.

I was more or less thinking that we could deport all the illegals and liberal **** tards there on one-way space transports and they can do whatever they want there. Cut all communications the minute they land.

Users who are viewing this thread