Ellen DeGeneres Graduation Speech - Good Speech

tonybeme

Established Member
Ellen DeGeneres commencement speech given at Tulane University is unlike any other, she tells all the graduates that she did not go to college and how they made a big mistake. She is very funny and uplifting, she should go back to doing stand up comedy.

Ellen DeGeneres Graduation Speech

click image to see video

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Pretty funny. She didn't make it totally silly. Funny yet still carrying a positive message.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
She is one of the very few comedians I really find consistently funny. She doesn't have to push it. She doesn't have to be obnoxious. She doesn't have to politically correct. She is just plain funny, with the perfect personality to go with that gift. Love it!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damnit, can't see this at work.

At my sister's law school graduation a few weeks ago, the speaker was a guy from the NC Supreme court that was an alumni. His speech was mainly about how bad the economy was becoming and how hard it would be for them to find jobs and stuff like that. People were like wtf, but he turned it all around in a very funny manner and actually made a good speech out of it.

Badass_Forever

Established Member
I remember when they took her show off, i used to watch it with my sisters, I'm so happy for her that shes doing ok.

Users who are viewing this thread