Electric F150 Lightning Pilot Program

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
So My Company (in conjunction with Ford) is offering 35 Employees that have a reservation with Ford for a 2022 Lightning to Join this Pilot Program to study the Vehicle to Home Charging system.

Looks like I got accepted!

Benefits to the study:
VIP access to purchasing a New Lightning. (Jumping the Queue)
Free install/Equipment costs of the Charging system plus solar set up for the Required Vehicle to Home Compatible Charging System.

I’m ****in STOKED.

Image1649094136.472287.jpg

Last edited:

Tezz500

Established Member
I can't wait to hear a review. I'd love to have one.

I’ll definitely put out an honest review with all the data I can get from using it so there is a real life comparison to the Lightning and my 3cyl 1L Turbo Focus. It’s going to be my Commuter and DD so that shouldn’t be a problem.

I think that’ll be a pretty awesome comparison… you can’t get much better for a Pure Gasoline Vehicle for MPG.

Tezz500

Established Member
Dude thats pretty awesome for you.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I’ll keep you guys posted. I’m still 100% familiar with every detail. Just what they want to collect data wise and the install of the charging system. I’m not sure if they include a solar set up or not… I just sent in my signed form so I’ll let you guys know how it plays out.

4.698gt

Established Member
Not sure if it would apply to you, but i saw something about Ford restricting reselling to 1 year or more of ownership on the new electric model of the f150 a la the gt40 dibacal.

Tezz500

Established Member
Not sure if it would apply to you, but i saw something about Ford restricting reselling to 1 year or more of ownership on the new electric model of the f150 a la the gt40 dibacal.

Not sure. I’m able to opt out of the program at anytime. I don’t plan to sell it. This is gonna be my commuter, Home Depot Dash n grab, Dump Trips etc vehicle. I need a truck but I need a commuter with decent mileage. I’m looking to combine those tasks into 1 vehicle.

Plus I’m interested in doing some trolling at the drag strip eventually lol.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats on getting selected! That's awesome! Great offer from Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread