Electric Delorean Gone Wild!

mnewxcv

Established Member
Saw this video, thought it was worth sharing with you guys. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;WNIDcT0Zdj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNIDcT0Zdj4[/video]

oldmodman

Established Member
Big deal.

I want to see a self driving car that can pull out of my garage, wait for me to get in, pull out my steep driveway into the street, make it's way through a maze of trash trucks, narrow streets, cars parked on both sides with no room to pass, stop at the stop sign at the end of my block, wait for traffic, pull out, then continue the drive to the grocery store. Through what must be the most heavily traveled streets in the country.
Without throwing a transistorized tizzy.

lpheaven

Established Member
Big deal.

I want to see a self driving car that can pull out of my garage, wait for me to get in, pull out my steep driveway into the street, make it's way through a maze of trash trucks, narrow streets, cars parked on both sides with no room to pass, stop at the stop sign at the end of my block, wait for traffic, pull out, then continue the drive to the grocery store. Through what must be the most heavily traveled streets in the country.
Without throwing a transistorized tizzy.

Exactly - and deal with a wife after coming home drunk at 4 am covered in glitter and a empty wallet

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There will be a day not too far into the future when we'll probably be re-visiting threads like this with a chuckle. Back To The Future style. As in, "who would have thought". LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread