ELD performance in Maryland

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
anyone ever heard of eld performance in Maryland? I think its in Croften or something like that. thanks
Shaun

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Nope...if you want a shop in Crofton, go to Horsepower By Herman off of Route 301 I believe.

Oops, just noticed you're in Indiana. You ordering something from that shop? Maybe you should post in the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association forum on here. There are a bunch of Maryland members.

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
green99svtsnake said:
anyone ever heard of eld performance in Maryland? I think its in Croften or something like that. thanks
Shaun

Shaun (my name's Sean, lol) - I have heard of ELD Performance (stands for Every Last Detail). You could throw a brick from their shop and hit the asphault in front of Hermann's (Horsepower by Hermann) shop. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose HBH in a heartbeat. I have heard that ELD has lost their edge in the Mustang market and has started doing more imports and such. They did used to do a lot of 5.0 guys, but the feeling I get is that they've started taking on the import market and whatnot.

My opinion, there are only 2 shops in Maryland I'd get work done at:

- Amazon Racing (Edgewood, MD)
- Horsepower By Hermann (Crofton, MD)

Hope this helps buddy :beer:

Last edited:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
ELD is still a good shop but if your looking for tuning info and parts for an 03/04 Cobra, stick with Sean's suggestion of HBH or Amazon Racing. ELD has gone the route of many performance shops in that they do now cater to the Import crowd, but most of their business is 5.0L work. Bryan can build one hell of a 5.0L or stroker. I have had work done by them in the past and they do a good job.

RAWSN8K

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
ELD's Bryan is a good man and knows his stuff but like most service/performance shops he's over whelmed with cars and people.

On an honest note, I still have minor issues with my car that have not been resolved after they have worked on it. It's just dificult for me to get my car there for them to work on it...he's not cheap either, but that's to be expected. If you want to play you gotta pay.

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
i see
i was just wondering what type of shop it was cuz i bought a car off of him. he treated me great and everything. but i was only there for one day so i just was wondering

JJ@WMS

Banned
There are quite a few places in Maryland that do excellent work and can tune just as well as the next guy, sometimes even better. Just do some research and you'll find them. HBH is awesome no doubt.

JJ@WMS

1slo4.6

Established Member
they put the 03 cobra motor in my 96 gt alot more then i planed to spend but i was very happy and love the car it runs like a bat out of hell ran a 11.87 on street tires and a f'ed tranny

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
JJ@WMS said:
There are quite a few places in Maryland that do excellent work and can tune just as well as the next guy, sometimes even better. Just do some research and you'll find them. HBH is awesome no doubt.

JJ@WMS
Hey where's Woodbine ??

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
My friend chad got his 03 cobra motor swap done by them last year into his 96 GT, took them 6 months or so, and they did some of the worst fabricating ive ever seen. on top of that, the gauges dont even work anymore, and the a/f, boost and fuel pres. gauges they mounted in werent even soldered, they were twisted together. it just wansnt good work from what i saw, but on the other hand they put a procharger on my friends 96 z28 and did an excellent job with installation and it runs great. but either way, the guys down there are nice as can be, and reasonable prices. but id go to Hermann without a doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread