El Paso/Cruces runs?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I'm not too far outside of Las Cruces and would like to set-up something in the next month or two. Anybody interested in getting a handful of us together for some friendly roll/dig runs? I know a place we can rent to go have some fun at near Las Cruces. Ideally there would be five of us and the cost would be around 50 a car, if there's a lot of interest and we can get 10-12 cars the cost would go up to about 90 a car but we would have more of a variety to run against.

If your serious about going we would need to pay in advance to secure the spot. Trying to gauge interest so shoot me a pm if you would like more details. Any of you tucson guys willing to make the 3 hour drive?

cloned

Established Member
I'm in cruces I got a gt my buddy's got a termi and as we both don't know anyone in cruces in the car scene we both got out of the army not to long ago but were down to go cruz and what have you

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Dang man, you brought this thread back from the dead. Going to try and hit the track this weekend. Give me your number or email and I'll give you the details, don't think you have enough posts to get a pm. Still can't believe I couldn't get enough people together for an event this year even guys with whipple/kb cars wouldn't commit. Confuses me to no end buying a cars like this and not wanting to run them.

cloned

Established Member
i live in las cruces and i will deff be down to run my my slow 2v but its gona be a few weeks pulled the engine broke a valve and punched it through the top of the piston

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I live by Cruces as well, race season is about over unless we set something up within the next month. Maybe next year we will be able to get enough interest together to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread