Eibach Sportline springs for 07-09 GT500

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
used for a few thousand miles. faded from sitting in the sun a few months. no rust at all, this is CA lol.

$150 shipped to your door

IMG_7706 (Large).jpg
IMG_7707 (Large).jpg
IMG_7708 (Large).jpg
IMG_7706 (Large).jpg
IMG_7707 (Large).jpg
IMG_7708 (Large).jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hi all, sorry, havent been able to get on due to work. my apologies. yes they are still available. i dont think they will fit 11 and up but you should check. go to american muscle or another site and compare to see if they have the same part numbers listed throughout the years. mine are definitely for 07-09. prob fit 10 as well due to the iron block motor. 11 and up have aluminum motor so probably have different spring rate for weight but i could be wrong. should be easy to find out though.

Mike78

Established Member
hi all, sorry, havent been able to get on due to work. my apologies. yes they are still available. i dont think they will fit 11 and up but you should check. go to american muscle or another site and compare to see if they have the same part numbers listed throughout the years. mine are definitely for 07-09. prob fit 10 as well due to the iron block motor.l

Steve pm if you still have it.thanks

SVT Jesse

Established Member
hi all, sorry, havent been able to get on due to work. my apologies. yes they are still available. i dont think they will fit 11 and up but you should check. go to american muscle or another site and compare to see if they have the same part numbers listed throughout the years. mine are definitely for 07-09. prob fit 10 as well due to the iron block motor. 11 and up have aluminum motor so probably have different spring rate for weight but i could be wrong. should be easy to find out though.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hello, yes they are still available. sorry havent checked in on the forum for a minute. ill shoot you guys pms.

Users who are viewing this thread