EGR smog emmision parts need to buy

joesmo21

Established Member
I just Recently picked up a 04 cobra from out of state car is equipped with a a whipple charger and has an EGR delete kit, im looking to buy the bracket that goes on the side of the supercharger and all of the solinoids that clip on to it pretty mucha comple system and im even looking to see if anyone has the EGR exhaust pipe that attaches to the manifold

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
I belive i have most if not all of what you will need. PM me you cell so that i can send you pics of all the stuff in the morning

Wannabe4v

Established Member
I too have egr valve the brackets tube and sensors for cheap. Text me if interested 314-489-5044 only has 50k miles

joesmo21

Established Member
good to know one of the other members had some of the stuff I needed but I probly will or might need some mote things to complete it. living in California has way to many restrictions but would you might happen to have the pvc valvues that are on top of the valve covers im stuck with those breathers and wanna get it back to stock

joesmo21

Established Member
Thanks to all members who are looking into what parts they have to help me complete my EGR Vacum system there are still some other parts im looking for such as the Hard plastic lines that connect the system and also the PVC conectors that go on the valve covers im using a breather system which I would like to eliminate These California laws are strict

street591

®®®®
Established Member
good to know one of the other members had some of the stuff I needed but I probly will or might need some mote things to complete it. living in California has way to many restrictions but would you might happen to have the pvc valvues that are on top of the valve covers im stuck with those breathers and wanna get it back to stock

I have these two if they are the pieces you need. Just let me know...

7943D9FF-891A-4155-AFF7-D69D461C9C43.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread