EFI University / EFI101?

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
I tried doing a search on this but searching the terms "efi university" yielded the phone book and not necessarily what I was looking for?

Just curious if anyone here has attended EFI University: EFI University - Electronic Fuel Injection Tuning, Training and Certification

Seems like they've been around for a while and all of the online reviews I've read have been really positive. I've been reading a couple of the EFI tunning books by Greg Banish and Matt Cramer and I'm starting to mess around w/ the SCT PRP software a bit.

I'm thinking about taking the Accelerated Certification Program some time next year when funds allow. Possibly even jumping into the tuning thing as a side gig some day.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Have you looked into some of the classes SCT offer?

SID?! Don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to you directly?:lol1:

I've browsed some of the SCT stuff and it looks interesting but obviously it's specific to their software. I'd really like to get an overall foundation background and it seems the EFI-U stuff covers the fundamental and several different platforms.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
SCT offers classes? Please do tell more, or just link. lol

SCT Performance - Custom Tuning Training

SID?! Don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to you directly?:lol1:

I've browsed some of the SCT stuff and it looks interesting but obviously it's specific to their software. I'd really like to get an overall foundation background and it seems the EFI-U stuff covers the fundamental and several different platforms.

I suspect that they teach you the fundamentals as well as how it applies to their software. They also offer an EFI tuning book that is very helpful.

Jaysin

Established Member
I've heard of this place a long while ago and have plans to take the ACP program one day when money allows. I've never heard a bad thing about them. There's a shop close to Atlanta that specializes in 350zs/G35s/GT-Rs/etc. and the owner of the shop took the ACP program, they hold some classes at his shop throughout the year too.

Users who are viewing this thread