EDP 7475 Turbo Kit Results NEED HELP!!

Npruett0001

Established Member
Hey my name is Peyton. My 2011 GT is being built and we are using the 7475 edp kit. I have heard major issues with the 7475 kit. What are the issues that I need to fix on the hot side and cold side? What numbers will I be looking at running about 8 or 9 psi on 93 pump gas? Also what numbers will I be looking at running 8 or 9 psi on e85? The car will be tuned on a mustang dyno. Hoping for around 600 rwhp on pump gas like the JPC kit. But looks like it may not happen. I run 93 octane where I live, so what can I do to reach my goal? I prefer 600 rwhp on 93 octane.

Last edited:

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
The 75 hot side is too small for the coyote motor when spinning above 6200 RPMs. Put a bigger down pipe on it, that'll help.

Npruett0001

Established Member
7475 edp turbo

Okay, so its really only starts running into problems above 6000 rpms. I heard alot about that. So what size downpipe 3.5 maybe? What about the intercooler myth?

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
the intercooler is fine, i'm still running the same one.

3.5 DP will help a lot. if you're only making baby boost, you'll be just fine. may not even affect you.

Npruett0001

Established Member
Thanks alot for everyones help. I was worried about how effective this kit would be at lower boost levels and, couldn't find anyone supporting this 7475 kit. So this helps alot that people are finding what's wrong. Thank you all again. I will be posting the results sometime next week!

Quad4_72

Established Member
I had the same kit and loved it. You will be very happy with it. We have guys up here in Colorado running tens with it easy at 8300 DA. Only reason I switched is I eventually want to hit low 9s so I am gonna need something that can send me some more power.

You will have no issue making 650rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread