Edelbrock plenum adapters and Fuel rail kits >>

StrayBullitt

Established Member
The rails are really nice, but you guys need to revise or simplify your fittings assembly for the quick connect coupler in the fuel line kit. The routing is terrible and Every single fitting constantly leaked on me no matter what I did. I had so many issues with it I had to throw it in the trash. Instead I am now running a $5 section of hose from Napa to bypass that whole section. A $5 dollar piece of high pressure fuel line off of a reel is more reliable and more convenient and looks better than what you guys put together to retain use of the quick disconnect. That's a problem.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the input, the lines and fittings are all high quality components made by XRP or Red horse, because they are adapting various threads you MUST use thread sealer (not teflon tape) on some of the fittings, failure to do this will cause leaks just as you have described. If you still have the fittings you are referring to we can assemble them and pressure test them and if there is a issue we can issue a credit for them and return them to the Fitting/hose manufacturer.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
Thank you guys I would really appreciate that. I did try two different types of sealant on the threads to no avail. How should I go about returning the fittings? I believe I did hang onto them.

For your future customers it might be beneficial to include a bit of the recommended thread sealant with the kit.

Users who are viewing this thread