Eddyville, Iowa 9.7.07

03snkvert

Established Member
A couple of my buddies are going down to Eddyville Dragstrip on Friday night 9.7.07 and holding a bracket race. There are 8 guys in the low 6 second range that would like to invite out anybody that would like to run against them. Qualifying for the event will start at 10:30 and hope to have a bracket ready by 11:30.

any questions let me know!

Boss_302

Established Member
Sounds like fun but i wont be there.. Get to replace the rear end gears.. plus im not a 6 second car lol!! i run low 8s

03snkvert

Established Member
I think I may head down, but I am no where near these guys times.

I will try and get some pics and video, but I cant load any video from my camera!

03snkvert

Established Member
Used to go down a lot a few years ago when I had my 70 Camaro (test and tune nights) but haven't been down in a couple years so I am kind of excited to get back down there. Havent been there since the got the by-pass through there.

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
I ended up not being able to make it, But my buddy went down with his Tubbed mustang and said it wasn't very good. With all the moisture in the air the track got slick and the high hp cars like his had trouble. He said he ran a 6.17 and said he almost took out the timing blocks on that run.

Corey

Users who are viewing this thread