Economic terrorism via irresponsible media

inteller

Established Member
MARK MY WORD! Before Thanksgiving the media is going to start spreading bullshit reports about asian bird flu in the US.

JUST like they did mad cow during the holidays last year.

Can someone track these idiots down and arrest them? What they are commiting is economic terrorism.

It is being backed by vegetarians and PETA. PETA currently conducts terrorist activities but we are not allowed to go after them....why?

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
*I'm all for ethical treatment of animals, and I primarily eat organic foods and family farm meat products. But PETA does support actions that could be called terroristic at times.*

DCAN87

Established Member
PETA actually does support terrorist groups that "help animals" while in the mean time burning down labs, and what not.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
A.) The vegetarian group PETA one time tried to establish the catchprase "We PETA the fool who eats animals." Upon learning of this blatant theft of his catch phrase, Mr. T founded McDonalds.

B.) It really doesn't matter what PETA does. If we don't eat them for fear of catching the avian flu virus, they'll be destroyed anyway for fear of them carrying the virus.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
inteller said:

PETA is extreme, I agree. But many of the people who carry out the destruction of labs, even those who claim to be connected to PETA, are not.

Interesting: you go to the consumer freedom site and when you click the relevant links "group's own words and actions" and "PETA gave ELF $1500," the links don't work.

As long as there were no people in a cosmetics lab, for example, and the animals were removed, I'd burn it down too, and not lose a second's sleep. **** those mother****ers. As far as medicine goes, there is some vital research where I don't see an alternative, but we also do testing for "new" products which are actually just a company trying to expand it's product line by making some insiginificant factor "different" than everything else on the shelf. It's bullshit, and it should be stopped. As long as no people or animals are hurt, I say burn those labs at will.

I feel the same way about the fur trade. There are synthetic alternatives, no one NEEDS a ****ing fur coat and the business is notorious for the dispicable shit it does to animals. Fur farms should be destroyed, and no coat made out of natural fur should ever be sold anywhere again. People like J-Lo should be tied to a chair and made to watch videos of how those pretty coats in her wardrobe were made. That'd shake the bitch up.

Users who are viewing this thread