*** Ecoboost Mustang Project Forced4! ***

JustSpeed7

Established Member
This normally happens when the turbo is maxed out. The srt4's do the same thing. Put a more efficient turbo on there and watch the hp catch up with the tq. These motors intrigue me. I'm hoping a fbo+meth car can put out 350/430 to the tires before maxing out on the stock turbo. Either way you still have to find a way around the fuel problem.

That's correct, we shall see the limiting factors of the factory K04, but also can't wait to see the possibilities with a bigger turbo.

JustSpeed7

Established Member
Look what showed up, will be putting it on next week can't wait!

F29995F5-F114-4507-9179-1D5719543EBD_zpsugbq5dqo.jpg

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice build so far, can't wait to see more, I really like these new Ecoboost mustangs.

Anthony K

Established Member
Nice! in for updates, i haven't found threads with more than basic bolt ons. Wanting to see what happens when someone dumps some serious money in them

Livernois Motorsports has gone mid 11's with very little money. Their tune, wheels and tires, unhooked catback & ms109

The Ecoboost mustang will be a Monster when the shit starts rolling

RaceRedSnake

Established Member
Great project. I am enjoying following the progress of your project. I was wondering about changing rear springs. I would think stiffer rear springs and shocks might tame the wheel hop.

Dadz500

Established Member
Nice build you have going. These EcoBoost motor never stop impressing me. I had a Focus ST and it was putting down just shy of 400whp and I forget the TQ but it was around 450+ if I remember correctly. With these Mustangs you should be able to get some real power fairly inexpensively comparatively.

Starlord

Established Member
looking good. I bought a car very similar to yours and have very close to the same mods...
I also just moved from Altamonte springs back to Jax..
I use to live across the hall from a chick that worked at your dealership
.. small world

Stang.jpg

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Car looks awesome! Maybe when its done you should bring it up to Michigan and we can have a Forced4 shootout! Competition is ALWAYS fun!
If there is anything that we can do to help you out please feel free to give us a shout! We have a bunch of parts already engineered for the EB from EvenFlo thermostats to Powerstorm oil pump bolt kits! And we have a ton more in the works!

Check out our site, and if you have any questions I'm Jaimie just give me a shout!
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/categories/2015-Mustang-EcoBoost/

tsneath

Established Member
Might be able to run a e30 blend that's what am doing and a bunch of others in the ecoboost f150. Not sure how much ethanol the Mustangs can take and have enough fuel

Users who are viewing this thread