EBC pads?

1st usa car

Established Member
I have used the Red-Stuff in the past on other cars -- always loved them. I couldnt find them for the Shelby -- Where are you going to buy your stuff if you decide to get them?

einehund

Established Member
I bought a set for the wife's ST and while researching them, EBC's website lists the yellowstuff for the GT500 as well. I haven't went so far as to actually find the pads for the Shelby yet.

1st usa car

Established Member
yellow stuff -- isnt that their race pad? I imagine they will work even better on the Shelby than your wife's ST -- race pads need more warm up and the heavier shelby should help them perform. So, if u like them on the ST - you'll probably love them on the shelby

einehund

Established Member
I thought the redstuff was the racing pad. Oh well. Both cars have to do emergency braking coming down from Autobahn speeds fairly often.

enormous

Established Member
This is my third driving season using the EBC RED on my 08 and reporting low dust and comparable or same stopping distance as the Autozone ceramic or stock pads that I utilized before.

einehund

Established Member
I'm not worried so much about noise as I am dust. The stock pads on the wife's ST are the worst OEM dusting pads I've ever seen. I HAVE to use an electric toothbrush to clean the damn wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread