Eaton Swap progress pics

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Just thought I would post up some progress pics of my Eaton swap. Its been an ongoing project for 3 months now because I am missing some of the parts, but should be finished in the near future.

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01499.jpg

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC03572.jpg

DSC03573.jpg

DSC03569.jpg

DSC03578.jpg

DSC03576.jpg

DSC01646.jpg

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Thats gonna be a sweet setup...I really like those electric green 99's, you just need the smoked headlights!!!:rockon:

Jamie R.

Established Member
How much did you give for the swap and you can pm me if want about this. What are you doing about the fuel system? Dang you guys for posting this stuff up all the time because it's making me want to spend money!!!! I like the pics of the progress and I'm sure you'll like this!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
I don't see a toolbox :poke:

OP hope ya finish up soon!

DSC01646.jpg

See the tool box? Lol.

How much did you give for the swap and you can pm me if want about this. What are you doing about the fuel system? Dang you guys for posting this stuff up all the time because it's making me want to spend money!!!! I like the pics of the progress and I'm sure you'll like this!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

PM sent.

lookin good bro

keep us updated

Thanks man, I just wanna get all my parts and get the car finished!! Oh and I had a question for you, did one of your timing cover bolts not go in, like right around the water pump closer to the drivers side? I've got one that wont thread in there for some reason.

Last edited:

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Lol, I figured, its not really a "tool box" I guess, but what would you call it? :shrug:

Tool chest? Haha, not hatin, just wish I could get by with that at work.. I get to order my new MAC toolbox tomorrow that's gonna cost about half of what I paid for the Cobra :cuss:

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Tool chest? Haha, not hatin, just wish I could get by with that at work.. I get to order my new MAC toolbox tomorrow that's gonna cost about half of what I paid for the Cobra :cuss:

Haha, fair enough, tool chest works I guess lol. I'm still going to call it a tool box though. :D

wallie40

Established Member
Thanks man, I just wanna get all my parts and get the car finished!! Oh and I had a question for you, did one of your timing cover bolts not go in, like right around the water pump closer to the drivers side? I've got one that wont thread in there for some reason.

I will answer this for Pat.. there is no bolt that goes in that hole. You should be fine, none of us that have done the swap had a leak.

-Paul

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
I will answer this for Pat.. there is no bolt that goes in that hole. You should be fine, none of us that have done the swap had a leak.

-Paul

Thanks, I just thought it was kind of odd. It looks to be in the same spot as the hole on my 99 timing cover, but when you go to try and put it in. theres nothing. :shrug: Oh well, if you guys havent had any problems then I'm not worried anymore. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread