Eaton swap help

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
I need to know which radiator hose I need. I bought the upper radiator hose and I order another one from ford and ford don't stock the other one. All I have is the part number and I have a guy parting out a cobra, but I don't know which one I need. Here is the part number 2r3z8ak576aa so if you know which hose it is that would help me get this eaton swap started.

SHAUN351

Established Member
Do you have another part #. I google the # you have and it just shows your post. Where does the hose go?

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
I tried to google it to and didn't find anything either. I know it's a lower radiator hose but I don't which one it is. I do have all three part numbers for all of the hoses needed to do the swap but that is the part number I need.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Should be the one that connects the oil cooler to t stat and also the hose from cross over to t stat if i remember correctly.

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
Should be the one that connects the oil cooler to t stat and also the hose from cross over to t stat if i remember correctly.

Thanks that's what I thought. I just when ahead a bought all of the hoses from the guy that's parting out his cobra just to be sure.

pdm

Established Member
I need to know which radiator hose I need. I bought the upper radiator hose and I order another one from ford and ford don't stock the other one. All I have is the part number and I have a guy parting out a cobra, but I don't know which one I need. Here is the part number 2r3z8ak576aa so if you know which hose it is that would help me get this eaton swap started.

Correct part # is 2r3z8k576aa and i believe it is the lower rad hose

MachToLoud1

Established Member
I'm about to start my swap, just need help with the fuel set up.

Would the stock Mach tank, with fuel hat and dual pumps from a cobra be enough?
Or should I add a boost a pump, if should I go with a 20 or 40amp?

Thanks.

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member

Thanks.

Yea the Mach 1 tank with a cobra hat and pumps will be enough but for added insurance I would do the cobra tank and a bap it's what I have. With the Mach 1 tank don't have baffles in the bottom of the tank like the cobra tank has and a lot of people say don't run below a quarter tank on the Mach 1 tank when in boost.

MachToLoud1

Established Member
Yea the Mach 1 tank with a cobra hat and pumps will be enough but for added insurance I would do the cobra tank and a bap it's what I have. With the Mach 1 tank don't have baffles in the bottom of the tank like the cobra tank has and a lot of people say don't run below a quarter tank on the Mach 1 tank when in boost.

Can't find a tank for a good price. What BAP you use 20 or 40amp?

bleedingfordblu

Established Member

Thanks.

i got a cobra tank with cobra pump and it basically just bolted right up. stock cobra injectors too. you dont need a bust a pump for these set ups unless you have a built motor and youre gonna pulley it. i would recommend finding a cobra tank because of the baffles in there you wont have to keep refueling at half a tank

Users who are viewing this thread