Eaton Swap Gasket Kit?

greenflash00

Established Member
Does anyone still sell a package that has all the gaskets needed for the eaton swap together? I'm putting on a TVS next month and was looking for a package with all of it together. If not I'm just going to order them individually from Tasca.

:beer:

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Good thread. I know for $150 there is a kit on ebay that comes with new bolts for everything as well. I am temped to get it.

greenflash00

Established Member
^Good info! I looked it up and sent a message to seller asking if they are OEM gaskets. I couldn't quite tell from the pictures but it looks like a complete kit.

I haven't decided yet If I'm going to pull the lower when I do the swap or not. Is there really any point to doing it that way other than to clean it?

MalcolmV8

Established Member
What all do you get for $150? Most the time you can re-use all the gaskets including the lower intake manifold gaskets. The bolts are about $2 for the set from your local hardware store. In all the blower swaps I've done only twice did I need to replace the lower intake gaskets ($40 from Ford) and every other time I've been able to reuse.

Users who are viewing this thread