Eaton pulley removal tool

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
anyone have an Eaton pulley removal tool I can use? I’ll pay shipping and whatever.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Just buy a TVS and be done with it...haha
Oh that will be happening. I've already got 80lb injectors, GT fuel pumps in a fore hat, single blade TB, all sitting on a shelf in the garage.
I won't have time to really deal with a blower swap for several more months. The pulley swap is just to quench my thirst until I have the time to do the other.

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
You can also rent them from billetflow (for future reference). Apparently their removal tool is a breeze to use compared to others. I'm going to rent one as soon as i put my car on stands for some summer mods

NY03SonicConv.

Established Member
Billetflow doesn't rent anymore,I wanted to rent also when I bought my pulleys. They don't have any to sell either, I bought a metco from JLT and it worked fine. When TK1299 is through with it your welcome to borrow it.

Four Door SVT

Established Member
I loaned mine out and got shit back

45ac19863ad1c4bd235f59c2a8669a8b.jpg

1fc98d454af28552ef5c8da12ff72487.jpg

Billetflow did repairs as warranty.

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
Billetflow doesn't rent anymore,I wanted to rent also when I bought my pulleys. They don't have any to sell either, I bought a metco from JLT and it worked fine. When TK1299 is through with it your welcome to borrow it.

Oh wow that sucks.

And yeah i might take you up on the offer. Appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread